Westside Gunn - Pray for Paris (Discussion Thread)

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: idk, maybe it was from fighting the virus but breh looks smaller in that pic

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
do any of yall actually buy the merch that drops with these projects
most of time I don't really care for the clothing

I would buy The Benny cap, the WSG white scale breaker pullover, El Camino Anti Gun Violence pullover, WWCD tour pullover
I want a flygod hoodie but might just cop a fake one lol. I don't know if he even still sells them :patrice:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
:patrice: idk, maybe it was from fighting the virus but breh looks smaller in that pic

Definitely lost some weight. Makes sense because you’re not gonna be able to eat too much while fighting this. One guy that survived said he lost 25 pounds in the process

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I want a flygod hoodie but might just cop a fake one lol. I don't know if he even still sells them :patrice:

He'll probably drop them again during his Black Friday sale. Piece of advice, the hoodies run big. Wish I had known that prior to buying my Flygod and DGSN pieces.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I ended up listening to the first two joints. Man. Impressive. I like WSG’s rapping more than usual and the production on the Paris Will Be Prayed For joint is especially great. Does anyone know who produced these 2? The joint featuring Benny and Conway sounds like vintage Daringer though if I had to guess.

I’ve never been way too hyped for a WSG release. I look forward to them but excited isn’t the word I’d use. But I’m excited to check this one out. I think this is gonna be really dope.

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ended up listening to the first two joints. Man. Impressive. I like WSG’s rapping more than usual and the production on the Paris Will Be Prayed For joint is especially great. Does anyone know who produced these 2? The joint featuring Benny and Conway sounds like vintage Daringer though if I had to guess.

I’ve never been way too hyped for a WSG release. I look forward to them but excited isn’t the word I’d use. But I’m excited to check this one out. I think this is gonna be really dope.

george bondo is daringer and 327 is camo monk