Westside Gunn - Pray for Paris (Discussion Thread)

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
i could kill this nikka Gunn for only giving me a minute and a half of Euro Step. jesus christ that shyt is crack and son was snappin

it's like Suede Mutumbos all over again. and that shyt was less than a minute:mjcry:

speaking of Mutumbos i been fiendin for Gunn to revisit the chopped and screwed vocal effect again and did he ever deliver with Claiborne. can't remember what interview it was (seen so many lol smh) but duke said he was gettin money in houston over 10 years ago and they culture influenced him. he's actually used it a few more times too. he is RAW with that shyt

loving this album. didn't get to listen until 5 hours ago. and can we discuss roc marci's disgusting verse on $500 ounces? :ohlawd:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
George Bond yall. George fukkin Bondo. them pianos retarded and aye yo... listen man.. when Gunn put his mind to rhymin for real he gets in his duffel

but of course Con and Benny got him lol. them 2 nikkas get better and better with every feature i swear

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
im satisfied and happy about this project and beat selection,bars, features. .. :mjgrin: