Westside Gunn - Pray for Paris (Discussion Thread)

TwoTecs

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I'm out here in Paris just, crushing on youuuuu
full

flames so far:wow:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Gunn hit Tyler with the “ayo” adlib when he said some shyt bout his nails having glitter on them :russ:

this shyt is flames...I’ve been sleeping on boldy james, I’m gonna have to stop bullshyting and listen to his last joint
The intro on boldy’s last project is crazy. You definitely won’t regret that

this album is fire as expected. Wish conway or benny found their way on Shawn vs Flair though

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would it be cheating if some of the legends got

Westside to curate a album

He really knows how to put them together it's like art

:ohhh:

Nas
Raekwon
Ghost
Jay

I can even hear him do some of the southern greats like T.I

Am I crazy to think this way :merchant:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
while this was decent, ill be honest, this is the same old uneven half decent raps, half bullshyt harmonizing while getting outshined by nearly every rapper on the project westside gunn album. Never in my life was i so relieved to hear Wale on a fukkin track but he came with it. Conway with the usual "IT AINT ANOTHE RAPPER ALIVE" followed by some pedestrian shyt that most low level 2006 punch line rapper could easily match. listening to westside gunn rap about women is some weirdo borderline abusive shyt.

I enjoyed hitler wears whatver back in november a bit more. but those songs where he has a great beat and proceeds to horrifically "sing" is some serious trash. i think him executive producing albums would be a bit more interesting than these dope beats being halfway wasted on his half ass rhymes.