To this :skip:

NewBoyz-01-bigjpgopt572x851o00s572x851.jpg

i guess cuz represents all of atl music then
images

:snoop:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Own up to what YOU are thinking. You made the statement now own up to it :stopitslime:. Would it make you more comfortable if I had said "thanking" instead of "thinking"?

:ohhh: please enlighten me with your wisdom on the correct way to "act black"?

Own up to what im thinking :russ: the fukk is you talking about I think tyler and his fakkit ass squad wannabe white, that's what im thinking.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Own up to what im thinking :russ: the fukk is you talking about I think tyler and his fakkit ass squad wannabe white, that's what im thinking.

:wtf:Then don't make statements such as "i'm just saying what everybody thankin that's all breh" Thats what I'm talking about.

Again tell me how they are suppose to act?...just because they don't fit into your box of what a black person acts like it does not make them white.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
:wtf:Then don't make statements such as "i'm just saying what everybody thankin that's all breh" Thats what I'm talking about.

Again tell me how they are suppose to act?...just because they don't fit into your box of what a black person acts like it does not make them white.

Nah that don't make em white :smugfavre:

it does make em wanna be white doe :lolbron:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I still haven't forgave yall for stealing the dougie from Dallas and making it hot:wow:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
For the people who think im hating im not. The west coast had the best era in hip hop ever ill admit that but if I see yall acting faggish or c00nish, I have to call it out.