Wes Unseld Jr. is leading candidate to be the next head coach of the Washington Bullets

Who should Bullets choose?

• Wes Unseld Jr.

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Sam Cassell

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Jamahl Mosley

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Becky Hammon

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Scott Morrison

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If I'm a coach, I wouldn't take any of these jobs outside of the Pelicans.

Wizards are stuck with that core in some way shape or form if they want to contend.

Magic is just a box of jigsaw pieces from like 5 different sets that don't match together. Outside of Anthony, the younger players don't give you much to be excited about.

Johnathan Issac is a MAGA c00n but he’s a good young piece to have. Plus no state taxes :wow:

Love seeing brothers getting these opportunities & it’s legit unlike the NFL’s hiring process

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Jr. has established an identity as a coach.

This isn’t like his pops getting jobs cause he’s the best player in franchise history

Jr has done a great job as a developmental coach. He's exactly the guy you'd want for a young team

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Jr. has established an identity as a coach.

This isn’t like his pops getting jobs cause he’s the best player in franchise history
Mosley is going to be hired by Orlando so Wiz will hire Unseld Jr. because he’s the last man standing. Terrible job for the guy but gotta take what you can get :francis:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
With Beal, Westbrook, Rui and the 15th pick (in a deep draft) this isn’t a bad job.

Wizards could possibly draft Chris Duarte for their SF slot and be really good immediately.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Thinking that the 15th pick in an NBA draft will elevate a bad team to greatness is naive as hell :skip:
A) I didn’t say greatness (that’s hyperbole on your part)
&
B) I disagree with the Wizards being a bad team.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A) I didn’t say greatness (that’s hyperbole on your part)
&
B) I disagree with the Wizards being a bad team.
True. You said really good immediately.
I think the Wizards suck. Because you absolutely cannot take Russell Westbrook serious in the playoffs.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Mosley is working with USA select team so I wonder if they'll have contact.

Darvin hamm might be our candidate and the only reason for delay is their season is still ongoing. He has a good track record with bucks and Atlanta. I wouldn't be opposed

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I'm a coach, I wouldn't take any of these jobs outside of the Pelicans.

Wizards are stuck with that core in some way shape or form if they want to contend.

Magic is just a box of jigsaw pieces from like 5 different sets that don't match together. Outside of Anthony, the younger players don't give you much to be excited about.
There’s only thirty jobs and only so many come open every year (and for obvious reasons they’re usually bad situations, because if it was a good situation you wouldn’t fire your coach). Unless you already have a stacked resume or brand, most assistants looking for a head coaching gig can’t afford to turn down offers waiting for the perfect job.