Wes Unseld Jr. is leading candidate to be the next head coach of the Washington Bullets

Who should Bullets choose?

• Wes Unseld Jr.

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Sam Cassell

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Jamahl Mosley

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Becky Hammon

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Scott Morrison

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they hire Becky Beal is as good as gone. But then again I feel like she would have them playing hard and back in the playoffs as a lower seed. If DC is serious about contending they’d pay Sam Cassell. Sam is a more than capable coach for a team that is looking to contend, dare I say a championship level coach. DC gotta grow from this year’s success and keep striding foward.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on what I’m planning to do. Is Ujiri coming? Are we moving Westbrook and Beal? Are we going to bring in a 3rd player? Or are we going to go into complete rebuild?

If masai comes it’s his choice, if we rebuild I’d bite the bullet on Hammond, if we are going to retool and bring in a 3rd guy I’d take casell or Mosely

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Depends on what I’m planning to do. Is Ujiri coming? Are we moving Westbrook and Beal? Are we going to bring in a 3rd player? Or are we going to go into complete rebuild?

If masai comes it’s his choice, if we rebuild I’d bite the bullet on Hammond, if we are going to retool and bring in a 3rd guy I’d take casell or Mosely

Facts, if they serious about Masai then that’s the first order of business. He’d fukk around and find a random coach working in Bulgaria that just so happens to be a genius :russ:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

This is your answer:

7d4kr6nkfcr21.png