Were you ever side piece?

tater

Superstar
Daps
Not that I know of. When I'm in a relationship, I like attention. I couldn't be a side chick.

Hell nah im not coming over for only two hours in the cover of darkness. You need to take me on a walk by the lake and we have snacks on the beach. ALL GOD DAMN DAY. :ufdup:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Not that I know of. When I'm in a relationship, I like attention. I couldn't be a side chick.

Hell nah im not coming over for only two hours in the cover of darkness. You need to take me on a walk by the lake and we have snacks on the beach. ALL GOD DAMN DAY. :ufdup:
People think side people only get seen at night. I got news. They have people who literally do daily living with their sides.
Smh people

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Not knowingly :jbhmm: Maybe tho some guys are really scumbags:yeshrug:

I would never talk to a guy if I knew he has someone but I have an Ex that was on and off with this girl before we met me and at this point I am sure they still talked at some point in our relationship. So even though they had broken up, I think they got back together while we were still talking and tried to hide it from both of us. But more emphasis on her because they had history I guess.

We went out, we traveled, we would spends days consecutively together. So I can't be sure at what point each one of us(her and I) was the side the other or if ever really happened. I have no proof just have a feeling, and certain things that happened.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I think I was once. Dated this guy for a bit and he worked for Rooms to go. The first time I got suspicious was when he went out of town and didn't tell me anything. No big deal he said he's not used to telling anyone besides family when he's delivering out of town so I believed him since he said it was for work. Then it happened a 2nd time this time he just forgot to tell me. The 3rd time I was like nah fukk that lol, you can't just disappear for a damn week and not think to tell the person ur with. I broke up with him the same day he got back. Saw him a few years after and he apologized bla bla bla tried to get back together but I was like nah. Saw him again in a grocery store with a woman, noticed the rings on their fingers and assumed that he probably was married when all that shyt went down. Like the op I was young. Also naive as fukk cause for some reason I just never thought to ask a guy if they were married because I figured that married people don't cheat :snoop:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Yes I was, but I learned a great but cynical lesson in all of it.
You can't make somebody love you, no matter what you do.
Never give another human being that kinda power over you and

most importantly, look that person in the mirror and hold her accountable for
all the pain you might feel, because it wasn't the dude's fault.

I accepted something less than in my life and got treated as such. :yeshrug: