Were you ever side piece?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
@ice cold perm
@Clutch Robinson

Y'all responding more than the women who the actual question was for.

@ice cold perm dumb nikka have you ever been to a college campus before. Some of them look like small cities. Idc what you think I was a side piece, I was a side piece I'm suppose to argue about a nikka from 7-8 years ago fukk off.

@Clutch Robinson I'm suppose to share with a bunch of nikkas on the innanets how many partners I had? What's the incentive of me doing that and what does that have to do with my original post?

Get the fukk on both of you lil nikkas

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
@ice cold perm
@Clutch Robinson

Y'all responding more than the one women who the actual question was for.

@ice cold perm dumb nikka have you ever been to a college campus before. Some of them look like small cities. Idc what you think I was a side piece, I was a side piece I'm suppose to argue about a nikka from 7-8 years ago fukk off.

@Clutch Robinson I'm suppose to share with a bunch of nikkas on the innanets how many partners I had? What's the incentive of me doing that and what does that have to do with my original post?

:dahell: going on in here?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes if ur not expecting the worst of people a lot goes unnoticed. An open heart is blind to a lot. Not a bad thing, it's just that people are a$$holes these days
Girl these the same nikkas that advocate side chicks and done had several threads on how to be deceitful with women BUT it's the womens fault when they "fall for the guy"...

I can't ...

***not them specifically

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
@ice cold perm
@Clutch Robinson

But you're asking other people to reveal details about their sex lives, now all of sudden we're wrong for asking you details about yours :dwillhuh:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
@ice cold perm
@Clutch Robinson

So he only hit you up after dark to come through, after spending the day with his real girl and you went on with it for 2 months "unknowingly" :mjcry:.....just say you wanted a cut buddy, not caring he had a girl or not but when you actually saw her in person the reality hit what you were doing were wrong......

Then you went back and fukked with him again AFTER seeing his girl :mjlol:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
But you're asking other people to reveal details about their sex lives, now all of sudden we're wrong for asking you details about yours :dwillhuh:
I asked the were they side pieces...
And a few questions after that..
Not how many partners they had?
What position they were in or even if they caught a STD?...

Let's not forget they have the option to NOT answer at all.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
So he only hit you up after dark to come through, after spending the day with his real girl and you went on with it for 2 months "unknowingly" :mjcry:.....just say you wanted a cut buddy, not caring he had a girl or not but when you actually saw her in person the reality hit what you were doing were wrong......

Then you went back and fukked with him again AFTER seeing his girl :mjlol:
I'm not playing myself I was NEVER his girl so yes we were just fukkin. But if I would have known he had a girl than nah we woulda never even had sex.

I didn't act innocent about going over for the movie and having sex again. These are details y'all tryna throw on me. I'm not playing the victim. But it was a thread I thought about and wanted other WOMEN to answer. nikkas ruin everything.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
I'm not playing myself I was NEVER his girl so yes we were just fukkin. But if I would have known he had a girl than nah we woulda never even had sex.

I didn't act innocent about going over for the movie and having sex again. These are details y'all tryna throw on me. I'm not playing the victim. But it was a thread I thought about and wanted other WOMEN to answer. nikkas ruin everything.

:Mjjoy: