Were you ever side piece?

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Knowingly or Unknowingly?
For how long?
Details
Conclusion

I was unknowingly in college for two months.
The guy had a girlfriend and I didn't know until I seen him on campus with her. But I didn't jump to conclusions I just simply asked who she was and he admitted it was his girl.
Then, I put two and two together when I was in his dorm and he had a collage of people on his wall and her pic was there. But it was family so I didn't nit pick who's who.

I deaded that evening.

But a month later he called me over to watch a movie. I was bored and we got back in the mix again. I deaded it after that time and didn't look back.

Anyone...

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Knowingly or Unknowingly?
For how long?
Details
Conclusion

I was unknowingly in college for two months.
The guy had a girlfriend and I didn't know until I seen him on campus with her. But I didn't jump to conclusions I just simply asked who she was and he admitted it was his girl.
Then, I put two and two together when I was in his dorm and he had a collage of people on his wall and her pic was there. But it was family so I didn't nit pick who's who.

I deaded that evening.

But a month later he called me over to watch a movie. I was bored and we got back in the mix again. I deaded it after that time and didn't look back.

Anyone...
Come on man :dead:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lol! Not that I know of. If they did then the main chicks had their priorities wrong b/c their men was with me, doing shyt for me MOST of the daylight hours and we weren't even fukking.

You hustling backwards if u claiming that ur his one and only if he only see u at night to fukk u.
Hats off to them for the subterfuge but that's quite the dubious W if u ask me.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Lol! Not that I know of. If they did then the main chicks had their priorities wrong b/c their men was with me, doing shyt for me MOST of the daylight hours and we weren't even fukking.

You hustling backwards if u claiming that ur his one and only if he only see u at night to fukk u.
Hats off to them for the subterfuge but that's quite the dubious W if u ask me.

:laff:

OP acting like she ain't know when she only seen dude after dark in his dorm :mjlol: