We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I think this year will be more fun to watch than the last two years because there's no expectations for us other than seeing how our young talent grows together. There's no pressure to make the playoffs or trade/keep franchise players which honestly felt like a weight over the organization for the last couple years
I think they will be what Denver is now

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Lol that’s easy to say when the record is 0-0

:lolbron:

Let’s see how that low expectations developing excuse is hitting post all star break when that rookie wall hits bout 50 games in

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Yikes that 4th quarter was scary bad...

:damn:

this team is gonna lose some games by 40 this year. It’s one thing to know this team wasn’t gonna win 30 games but they might not finish with double digit wins...

After that showing I can see it’s gonna be some long evenings on the trade machine.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Again getting punked in the 4th quarter...

Ja Morant is being super predictable. He always is looking for the point blank dump off or the corner spot up shooter. He looks afraid to shoot the jumper or look to score at all. I wanna look up and see him have taken 15+ shots on the box score

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Jones has outplayed him so far. Some of his turnovers are just plain careless and I also agree with Knight, he’s hitting the deck waaaay too many times. Not only is it leading to 4 on 5 but also he’s gonna hurt himself.

this one didn’t make me as mad as the last game but we still fell apart. Wtf was up with Brooks not passing it to JJJ under the goal near the end there?