We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:francis:

This gonna be a difficult year to get thru...

:jbhmm:

But we could come out on the other side with Lamelo Ball and $50 million in cap space (Jaylen Brown or BI?)

Ja
Melo
FA?
JJJ
JV

:whew:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

But we could come out on the other side with Lamelo Ball and $50 million in cap space (Jaylen Brown or BI?)

Ja
Melo
FA?
JJJ
JV

I’ve been hearing a lot about LaMelo lately. Haven’t been following him but wasn’t nikkas clowning him not too long ago like he wasn’t gonna sniff the league? Now I see him projected top 3.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I’ve been hearing a lot about LaMelo lately. Haven’t been following him but wasn’t nikkas clowning him not too long ago like he wasn’t gonna sniff the league? Now I see him projected top 3.

6’8 with PG skills and a jumper ...

:lawd:

tr2k

All Star
Daps

Ja
Melo
FA?
JJJ
JV

It won't be that bad. We have yet to see JV on the court with this current team. Hopefully they don't let Josh Jackson rot in Southaven

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
It won't be that bad. We have yet to see JV on the court with this current team. Hopefully they don't let Josh Jackson rot in Southaven

I think this year will be more fun to watch than the last two years because there's no expectations for us other than seeing how our young talent grows together. There's no pressure to make the playoffs or trade/keep franchise players which honestly felt like a weight over the organization for the last couple years