We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Man I’m not even wasting my time watching unless I’m hella bored and caught up on my studies. Saw that Jaren put up numbers in another L.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I been telling everybody this team wasn't going to do anything and it is basically 3 seasons late on a blow up. It's going nowhere fast and until they get rid of those big contracts, nothing will ever happen.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Yall really trying to trade Connolly?:jbhmm:

Never was a big fan of his.. very solid player..
Lo key i think they overrate him to compensate with Memphis not really getting the attention the team deserved..
No hate..:hubie:

But i was shocked asf he got the Max.. hes like a tier below that..:patrice:..

But in any event.. even when you blow it up having a good player to help restart after the rebuild is beneficial..

I would get rid of Gasol and whomever else other than the rookies :manny:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Yall really trying to trade Connolly?:jbhmm:

But in any event.. even when you blow it up having a good player to help restart after the rebuild is beneficial..

I would get rid of Gasol and whomever else other than the rookies :manny:

The problem is his huge contract and the fact he stays hurt all the time. He should have been traded years ago when he still had decent value, even if we weren't going to get a good deal.

Conley, Parsons & Gasol have to go. No way around it. And it's no reason Memphis has NEVER been in the discussion for a free agent superstar, especially with no state income tax. Grizz have never had a true star through draft or free agency. Ever.

Last edited: