We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Two tough back to back losses at home. We can’t continue to rack up Ls and hope to still be in decent standings come playoff time.

Carter was a good spark tonight in his first game but we need to try something. Wish the trade would’ve went through.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
4-8 since that Spurs victory that put us at the top of the West. I'm starting to think this is simply what the Grizz are

The way they play exerts so much energy, it's hard to bring that intensity every night to match up for a lack of talent. It would explain why they lose to teams they have no business losing to, which always hurts them in the standings

The hot starts to the season that we've had in odd-numbered years (13,15,17, this year) have always been followed by regression to the mean because it's not sustainable

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I'm all for black coaches succeeding, but JB ain't the coach for this team.

From his misuse of Jaren, the under-utilization of certain players, to this ragged offense, leaning heavily on the vets, I just haven't been impressed with him. I don't see it getting any better

Daps
I'm all for black coaches succeeding, but JB ain't the coach for this team.

From his misuse of Jaren, the under-utilization of certain players, to this ragged offense, leaning heavily on the vets, I just haven't been impressed with him. I don't see it getting any better
You're all for them succeeding, but you don't want them on your team. :mjpls: