We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Y'all still think Green is worthy of starting? Over Zbo?

Green, Parsons, Allen shouldn't ever be on the floor together let alone be in the starting lineup. They end up playing 2 on 5 with that slaw ass lineup.

Fizzdale is showing he not ready/built for this gig. Why would anybody on the team take him serious when you don't start the best players? And freeze out Zbo in the 4th when he had it going...

Green need to start being aggressive on the offensive side. Z-Bo still can do his thing off the bench. Fizz should have kept Z-Bo in tonight. If anything it's time to bench Chandler.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Wallace should have moved Allen, Green, and one of the young guys for a wing that can get 12-15 pts or a pick

The way this team is constructed is going to lead to a 20 something win team in the next few years.

2 of your starters and the 3rd best player will be free agents with only cap space to resign one and no first round picks....

Should have tried to got Lou Williams or Nick Young. Brandon Jennings was out there. Doc Rivers would have probably gave up 1st for Tony. Young guys rot in Memphis.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Chandler needs to be waived.

Fixed

And at this point I'm resigned to the fact we'll probably be the 6th seed. Tonight was yet another golden opportunity to pull even with the Clippers/Jazz and we lose a gimme game against an inferior team. It's been the same situation with our past three losses now

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Green need to start being aggressive on the offensive side. Z-Bo still can do his thing off the bench. Fizz should have kept Z-Bo in tonight. If anything it's time to bench Chandler.

After 62 games it's clear to me Green just ain't got it, not to be a starter in the NBA. Another instance where +/- stats are proven to be retarded. Green, Ennis, and Daniels are positive but Conley and Zbo are negative...

Parsons needs to retire. Just agree to get 5 million a year deferred over the next 15 years.

Allen has great moments where he shows heart and tenacity but he has to be the least skilled guard in the NBA.

We have a bottom 5 starting lineup in the league just because ... we need bench scoring. Wtf kinda reasoning is that?

Not to mention a coach that's fishing for rotations that work with 20 games left. And getting techs in the last 2 minutes of close games.

:snoop:

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Fizdale definitely made some questionable decisions tonight with his rotations and getting a tech there in the last minute was inexcusable

Parsons is the main problem right now though. He's the reason why the Grizz fall behind early in games and also why Fizdale's having trouble figuring out a set rotation

Conley/Douglas
Allen/Daniels
Ennis/Carter
Green/Randolph
Gasol/Wright

Have Conley and Gasol be crunch time regulars and swap out the other three postitions depending on the scenario and there you go. Such a simple rotation of players and we'd still be ten deep.

Instead we're trying to give minutes to a player that contributes nothing on the court simply because we foolishly broke the bank on him. Time to chalk up the Parsons signing as the worst L in the NBA and get rid of him by any means necessary. At the very least shut him down the rest of the season, because he is not magically gonna get better by the time the playoffs roll around

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
After 62 games it's clear to me Green just ain't got it, not to be a starter in the NBA. Another instance where +/- stats are proven to be retarded. Green, Ennis, and Daniels are positive but Conley and Zbo are negative...

Parsons needs to retire. Just agree to get 5 million a year deferred over the next 15 years.

Allen has great moments where he shows heart and tenacity but he has to be the least skilled guard in the NBA.

We have a bottom 5 starting lineup in the league just because ... we need bench scoring. Wtf kinda reasoning is that?

Not to mention a coach that's fishing for rotations that work with 20 games left. And getting techs in the last 2 minutes of close games.

:snoop:

Do Green got his his flaws of course. Hopefully the team keeps him. He got upsize imo. He need to start getting the touches Chandler gets. Parsons a contract that gotta be ate. Again, Wallace should have made a move to provide some bench scoring but he didn't. Fizz should have figured out something by now.

Fizdale definitely made some questionable decisions tonight with his rotations and getting a tech there in the last minute was inexcusable

Parsons is the main problem right now though. He's the reason why the Grizz fall behind early in games and also why Fizdale's having trouble figuring out a set rotation

Conley/Douglas
Allen/Daniels
Ennis/Carter
Green/Randolph
Gasol/Wright

Have Conley and Gasol be crunch time regulars and swap out the other three postitions depending on the scenario and there you go. Such a simple rotation of players and we'd still be ten deep.

Instead we're trying to give minutes to a player that contributes nothing on the court simply because we foolishly broke the bank on him. Time to chalk up the Parsons signing as the worst L in the NBA and get rid of him by any means necessary. At the very least shut him down the rest of the season, because he is not magically gonna get better by the time the playoffs roll around

I was never a fan of the Parsons signing. He was coming off 2 surgeries. This might go down up their with the Thabeet draft pick.. But yeah Fizz need to get handle of the rotation.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Y'all still think Green is worthy of starting? Over Zbo?

Green, Parsons, Allen shouldn't ever be on the floor together let alone be in the starting lineup. They end up playing 2 on 5 with that slaw ass lineup.

Fizzdale is showing he not ready/built for this gig. Why would anybody on the team take him serious when you don't start the best players? And freeze out Zbo in the 4th when he had it going...
Yes.

fukk it, I'm taking it there. Marc is intentionally freezing out JaM so zach can start/take his minutes.

JaM's first two months, he averaged 6.7, and 7.3 shots per game.

Since January, coinciding with Zach's cry for more minutes with Marc, JaM is 5.8 for Jan., 5.4 for Feb., and 4 early in March.

JaM had Sam Dekker pinned down in the paint twice. Marc ignored him. Zach comes back on the floor, and guess who feeds him a layup-Marc.

Come on now, I'm not stupid. He goes from being invisible with Marc around, to suddenly scoring 29 when he's not there? He's shoots a good percentage. Get him more touches. Marc is wack for this. Taking bread out that man's pocket.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Yes.

fukk it, I'm taking it there. Marc is intentionally freezing out JaM so zach can start/take his minutes.

JaM's first two months, he averaged 6.7, and 7.3 shots per game.

Since January, coinciding with Zach's cry for more minutes with Marc, JaM is 5.8 for Jan., 5.4 for Feb., and 4 early in March.

JaM had Sam Dekker pinned down in the paint twice. Marc ignored him. Zach comes back on the floor, and guess who feeds him a layup-Marc.

Come on now, I'm not stupid. He goes from being invisible with Marc around, to suddenly scoring 29 when he's not there? He's shoots a good percentage. Get him more touches. Marc is wack for this. Taking bread out that man's pocket.

lol I think Green reads the coli

Every time I roast him he shows up...

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
This team has become boring again. We reverted back to old ways of playing with the same group, only now we have the corpse of Parsons. I can't stand to watch these games now.

The team that was playing the young guys, an updated style of ball on both ends, Marc swag walking, all of that is long gone.

It's Mike/marc 2-man game, and Z-bo Isos.

Fizz is getting real Joerger-ish with his operations. No rotations in fukking March. Playing scrubs like Toney Douglas big minutes. Leaning on the vets, just like Joerger.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Oh, and @Keengcong

The Memphis Grizzlies Have Turned JaMychal Green into One of NBA’s Most Versatile Players | NBA Math

Two different articles showing JaM some love.It's time for you to put some respeck on that man's name:sas1:

When he starts having more than one good game out of every 10 I will back off... He still ain't blocked a shot since Obama was the president. And with Gasol standing out by the 3pt line I would like to see him be way more aggressive on the offensive boards every night.

Parsons is what is really killing us tho. He has absolutely zero flow playing the game. I don't even have a suggestion for what to do with him.

This summer I would take a hard look at moving one of Mike or Marc to leverage for a real scorer or future prospects. Parsons has put a giant anchor on this franchise and they might as well just start building for 3 years from now when his contract is up. I'm really disappointed in the lack of development of the rookies again. It's insane to think of all the coaches we have gone thru and none will let rookies play.