We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
JJJ with a helluva game

I’ve always said he is a problem if the shots fall. If he is gonna shoot 55% from 3 then we won’t lose a game. I still want to see him get in his bag closer to the rim along with the 3’s

the rebounding in the 4th qtr was clutch as well.

Des Bane is a legit starter at this point.

Ja needs to shoot 1000 free throws a day till he gets automatic

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Still think he rely to much on tbe 3 point shot. He shot more 3s than 2 pointers. He need to assert himself in the post more. Then he could stretch the floor.

Glad he had a good game hopefully it continues.

or even in the mid-post. Watching Miles Bridges catch the ball and eat in the mid post against GS last night made me wonder why Memphis doesn’t run more plays like that for Jaren. Especially early to get him engaged and assertive before he gets into waiting for his shot to fall typical antics.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's no coincidence that Jaren's best minutes were when he was the 5 at the beginning of the 4th. That's his future whether Jenkins realizes it or not. With Adams being almost a non-factor offensively I would give Jaren more minutes at center

I don't know why they won't make him a 5 instead of trying to make a unicorn 4. Supposedly the plan was supposed to play him more at Center this year, but they choose not to do so for whatever reason.