Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
:francis:

Give us Ben Simmons for JJJ, Tyus, and Kyle … maybe even a pick

:manny:

Ben and Ja would be straight up must see tv. And we need defensive stoppers

:ehh:

Joel, JJJ, Tobias is hella size to dominate the Nets in the playoffs. And insurance for Joel’s eventual injury.
He's shooting horribly. You won't get an argument from me.

But just be patient breh

Daps
Reppin
Chi
that’s the thing… it’s not just the shooting. He is a basketball idiot. I’m sure off the court he is a nice guy tho.

he needs to type “moving without the ball” into YouTube and literally watch a 4 min video and replicate the content

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
For one thing I’ve never seen a worse rebounding 7fter. At his size the ball should hit him in the face at least 7 times a game. He must have small hands because he is always tapping and flailing at the ball rather than just grabbing it.

I’m also not sure why no one has told him he does not have to block every shot. He is big enough to just raise his hands and effect the shot. It’s like he is in a constant state of bending over trying to get little instead of standing tall and using his size and strength. That’s one of the reasons he gets pushed around his feet and posture are not in the right position. Being in position to secure the defensive rebound is more important than blocking the shot.