Reppin
Houston
giphy.gif

Leaving this here for future use:mjgrin:

Custom made by me:youngsabo:

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Im interested to know what yall think our ceiling is. Objectively of course.

Not putting too much stock into last nights game. I do like that we fought our way back and a chance to win at the end but defense was below average all night.

If im being 100% honest, I dont think we can beat a healthy GS in a series more than 1/2 times. No way we beat them 4 times. Their ball movement and execution on offense is damn near flawless and they know how to limit our 3 pt shooting.

Looks like we'll be playing OKC in round 1 unless they catch the clippers which isn't a strech. I'd prefer them over LAC but neither team really scares me. I feel like we can knock either team out in 6.

Provided SA takes care of Memphis in round 1, I actually think we can beat the spurs in a series. Regular season matchups dont always project to the playoffs but we've given them the business in 3/4 matchups this year only 2 let 2 of em slip away due to 4th quarter execution. But if we do best them in a 7 game series I think thats where it ends

So my ceiling would be a west finals appearance.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This team has everything to win it all, yet unfortunately has everything to have a first round exit, even though I don't think the latter will happen. Two months ago I would have gotten nauseous at the thought of a Grizzlies matchup, but I'm not all that concerned about them now. Utah is the only team as of this point I totally wanted to avoid, and thankfully that won't happen til later (if they beat the Clips).

Last edited:

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
Harden needs to rest the wrist, it's clearly bothering him - but he made such a big deal out of playing all 82 games and not taking games off, he's committed himself to playing. Many of his 3's last night were not even close. D'Antoni needs to step in and sit him so that he's ready for the playoffs.

We're essentially locked in to the 3rd seed, the only benefit of Harden continuing to play is to bolster his MVP case, but I would much rather trade a deep playoff run with a healthy Harden then have him be an MVP hampered by injuries the entire playoffs.