We're Cookin Now! Back to the 'Offs with O'Antoni! 2016 Rockets Season Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
With this tough stretch, we should probably try to get to 36 wins before 13 losses. Looking at the standings, teams are starting to cluster up, and ideally, we should have trying to match up with OKC, NOT Memphis or the Jazz.

Brewer sucks :camby:should have started KJ or Wiljter in Anderon's place just to keep the natural rotation

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Rockets didn't look too interested in defense last night. That's not a good sign. But I'm not panicking Anderson played only 9 minutes and Nene was resting so hopefully they can find a way to shake this Memphis thing tonight becuz the Rockets don't match up well with them.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Rockets didn't look too interested in defense last night. That's not a good sign. But I'm not panicking Anderson played only 9 minutes and Nene was resting so hopefully they can find a way to shake this Memphis thing tonight becuz the Rockets don't match up well with them.

Dekker and Capela came with some good defense.

I honestly hope Morey moves KJ at the deadline for a player that can actually crack the rotation. We can't just keep leaving him on the bench with Brewer getting heavy minutes :snoop:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Brewer was a -22 with 0 points, rebounds, steals, in 7 miuntes. He should have been traded after the Memphis game

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
No Eric Gordon tonight:francis:....gonna be hard for the bench unit vs the Boston.