Wentworth (PIFF Australian female prison series)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Ferguson is a fukkin horror story demon....

the way she climbed out of that fridge looked like the little girl from The Ring :mjlol:

:mjgrin:
That's why I love Ferguson! The gift that keeps on giving. :russ: Nobody does fukkery better. :mjlol:

The way she pushed up that lid and caused Eve to go flying back! Then her hand gripping the front of the freezer as she slowly came up like one of the zombies from Thriller and looking at Eve like :ufdup:. :laff::laff::laff: Eve just knew it was over after that and didn't even try to put up a fight lmao.

Eve though...

bytch only had one job. :dahell:

And Jake's L...... :mjlol:
Dude was embarassed as fukk. Even Vera lowkey thought that shyt was funny. :mjlol:Better that happened to him at the hands of a woman than a dude though :dame:. I think Eve knew Ferguson was trying to manipulate her when she told her about Jake's antics after the fact....but she still wanted revenge on him in some way after being humiliated.

I forgot how Marie is actually real :demonic: because wasn't it a couple of seasons ago when she caused all that havoc throughout the entire prison and nearly got everyone killed. The aborigine sis better fukk her up.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:wow:what an episode. Only two left.
Jake :mjlol:He doesn't let 'em down gently, does he? Literally hit Ann with the :hubie::dwillhuh::scust: face all at once. Women go nuts when they get rejected like that and do all kinds of shyt. Her crazy ass then ringing Vera all hysterical like someone just died. :mjlol: Meanwhile Vera was forced to get on :demonic: mode because of Ferguson's fukkery. I knew Jake's stupid ass was gonna grab that bottle to make a drink. Luckily she got to him in time. This grown ass man won't even take responsibility, talking about Ferguson made him do all that shyt in previous seasons. :comeon: I was glad that the real Ferguson finally revealed herself though. I forgot about that shyt with the baby's photo and fake passport. Her bullshyt will never end but she's the GOAT villain on the entire show.

So Bugatti Booms is pregnant. :gladbron: She didn't know her dude got arrested and that's why he didn't show.

That fat guard they keep paying to leave the room before any fukkery happens. :mjlol: I'm surprised he hasn't been found out yet.

My girl Rita. :mjcry: That ending was brutal as fukk. She'll be aight tho. I hope Lou gets murked in the finale. :pacspit: Getting tired of that bytch.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:picard:

I had a feeling it was coming but I thought Mari was going to bite it for the finale episode, even though she spent most of her time in Wentworth as an opp it was sad seeing her go like that.

That final scene had me shook too...

H1 Crew: :mjcry: :why: :to: :sadcam:

Lou: :demonic: It's a tad quiet in here girls!... COME ON!!! 1 down 4 to go!

Rest of Prison: :mjlit::demonic::krs::pacspit::damn::steviej::blessed::shaq:

H1 Crew: :lupe:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
"Frost kills Winter... its like bloody Game Of Thrones in here..."

Such an ill-timed joked..... I can't wait till that guard gets shived... :heh:

:dead:
Swear to god Wentworth would be Oz status if Smiles was made governor.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:picard:

I had a feeling it was coming but I thought Mari was going to bite it for the finale episode, even though she spent most of her time in Wentworth as an opp it was sad seeing her go like that.

That final scene had me shook too...

H1 Crew: :mjcry: :why: :to: :sadcam:

Lou: :demonic: It's a tad quiet in here girls!... COME ON!!! 1 down 4 to go!

Rest of Prison: :mjlit::demonic::krs::pacspit::damn::steviej::blessed::shaq:

H1 Crew: :lupe:

Just to think that she started off as an evil villain and got folks killed seasons ago to later redeeming herself in the end. It was sad to see her go. :mjcry:I just remembered Jackson had a little fling with her too, so when he stood over her body I thought they were gonna do flashbacks of when his wife got killed in the prison riot way back in season one.

I wonder what Ferguson's game is :mjlol: She literally had a ticket to freedom and chose permanent incarceration.

So Judy thought Lou was just gonna accept cancelling the prison escape plans? :dahell: It was interesting seeing her dad. I got the feeling she's gonna get killed in the finale.

Anne Reynolds couldn't help but put a beating on Judy. :mjlol:I think that crazy bytch is gonna go to.

I hope the main good guys of the show make it, especially Rita and Ruby.

Some people online have already seen the finale or at least read about it, but I'm too :lupe: to even look for a promo clip because some idiot is gonna post spoilers.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
This episode is a recap ep..... Even this was dope to watch too... I'm ready for the finale.... :myman:

Edit: just got the finale link.... Watching now

Edit Edit: Yooooooo they brought back an old favorite (not a character) yall will smile when you hear it.... :wow:

Last edited: