Went to the strip club

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:mjpls: I can't be giving out such information. This game applies to all clubs across the country
i'm just gonna say two things

clubs in the city aren't worth it, unless you went to stadium (which still isn't worth it but is a step up), and you might have looking at the money you like to donate, but lap dances are forbidden soooo :mjpls:
and
clubs in pg don't have champagne rooms :mjpls:

:mjpls: taking a creative writing class?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
@mikebrownjob

If your intentions are to get off even if you have to blow money to do so, why not hit Backpage instead of stripcubs? :patrice:
I can't tell if you're being serious here. It's cheaper plus the bytches are just as thick.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
i'm just gonna say two things

clubs in the city aren't worth it, unless you went to stadium (which still isn't worth it but is a step up), and you might have looking at the money you like to donate, but lap dances are forbidden soooo :mjpls:
and
clubs in pg don't have champagne rooms :mjpls:

:mjpls: taking a creative writing class?

:snoop: You really aren't smart. Like you nyggas have tried so hard :ohlawd: Who I am and what I do is what I tell you. You nyggas don't know shyt :pachaha: Now I'm some kid Angel on the Rag because Malcomxx45 said so. :skip: Yeh nygga I'm in the DMV :aicmon:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
@mikebrownjob

If your intentions are to get off even if you have to blow money to do so, why not hit Backpage instead of stripcubs? :patrice:
I can't tell if you're being serious here. It's cheaper plus the bytches are just as thick.

:huhldup: I like the ability to choose from better looking and cleaner women(in the theory :whoa:)..And the whole paying for hotels or having them broads come to the crib is a goddamn no-no. I ain't trying to get robbed and end up on the nightly news for killing a pimp and his hoe :birdman:..It's just too much work to go searching for a broad like I'm price quoting a goddamn car only to show up and not be as advertised. And if you can see from my thread.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/these-black-women.155151/page-2

I don't really fukk with "thick" broads.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:huhldup: I like the ability to choose from better looking and cleaner women(in the theory :whoa:)..And the whole paying for hotels or having them broads come to the crib is a goddamn no-no. I ain't trying to get robbed and end up on the nightly news for killing a pimp and his hoe :birdman:..It's just too much work to go searching for a broad like I'm price quoting a goddamn car only to show up and not be as advertised. And if you can see from my thread.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/these-black-women.155151/page-2

I don't really fukk with "thick" broads.

Idk, I just feel like your hustling backwards. The robbing thing is overrated.. You aren't going to get robbed. :snoop:

Daps
:skip: Naw I go and have a good time. I ain't with the backpages breh and I ain't buying no damn hotel.
just turned 18

tell me about what i can do
:shaq: man let me tell you. These girls don't make money breh. They maybe take home $200 a couple nights a week. On a $100 private dance for 10-15 minutes(depends on the club) they only get 60 dollars off of it.
they do things to you tho? never been to one