Murim
giphy.gif
Where are you from?

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Mike Brown can i get details? I need to know the entire set of events that happened that night. How was the money spent throughout the night? On a particular girl, etc...? How did you bust (no homo)? Was your money all in cash? What kind of bills? Vip/no vip?

Easy breh. All you need to do is get in good with one chick. Go in one weekend and drop $250 and the other girls will see. You'd be surprised how little these girls make. Always cash but some bars let you pay with a card. I don't like paper trails so I use cash money. Sometimes I'll use the same girl and other times I'll get randoms. But for the most part the women see who's got money and who doesn't. If you are used to spending money on one girl, the other girls will go above and beyond to get your attention. :noah: I can bust doing anything. I have no shame. Nut right in my jeans like nothing happen :smugfavre: VIP is only worth if the girl lets you know anything goes :shaq: I'm usually in and out in under 2 hours.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
when you say drop 250 on a girl is this just for the public lap dances. You aren't tipping that much on stage are you?

:huhldup: leave all that shyt to the dumbasses who don't know any better. I hardly ever spend money on the stage. Maybe a couple of dollars and I walk away. I never get public dances. That make it rain shyt is to impress other nyggas. You got private lap dance areas then you have champagne rooms/vips. Wait for the 2 dance for $30 dolla special. Pick a chick. Get your songs in and she'll ask if you want more. By then you should have built up a little something with the chik. Kind of feel her out if she trying to make some money :youngsabo:

Strippers hate the nyggas trying to fukk off $30 dollars. :upsetfavre: How you distinguish yourself from the fukk nyggas is when you doing that 2 song for $30 refrain from touching her. Don't palm the ass or nothing. Strippers want to get you off breh. Thats what nyggas don't understand. She'll eventually pull your hands on her ass or t*ts and tell you to stop being shy. :shaq: Hopefully you laid a little game down and she sees you ain't going to whip your dikk out or nothing she'll take care of the rest. Sometimes they'll ask if you want to go to the champagne room. Only go if she says or hints anything is a go back there.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You tip off the $30 dances or nah? I never know if I should just pay the 20 or 30 and dip or tip her 5 on top of that