Went To The Beach With Kids & Wifey, There Was A THICKKKK Latina & I Couldn't Look Away!!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
"Baby look at that fast ass girl..don't make no sense:picard:"

:dead:

giphy.gif

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Lmao u tryna get breh turned into a punching bag or a body bag?

Lol add something to it like “I wouldn’t let you out here like that” or “what is the world coming to”

Trust me seem :hhh: on the outside while you’re :shaq: on the inside. Never fails

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I do this :russ: "baby look at that fake ass right there, unbelieveable":lolbron: even if it looks real I say its fake to play it cool:lolbron:
I cant do that.
If i did she would say "you like her?"
And I am able to lie to the wife but not with a straight face.
I would smile uncontrollably & say nooooooo....
And she'd know i be lying.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Lol add something to it like “I wouldn’t let you out here like that” or “what is the world coming to”

Trust me seem :hhh: on the outside while you’re :shaq: on the inside. Never fails
Facts. Aint gonna lie tho. I be with my girl and i love her dearly and shes BAD. But the different flavors of the world out where im at... we'll be in the grocery store and ill be holding hands with my girl taking her down random aisles grabbing random boxes to follow some ass and nice titties talking bout "bae you ever try cauliflower pizza"?

Im 100% sure she knows my game at this point and probably knows i can't help it haha.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Facts. Aint gonna lie tho. I be with my girl and i love her dearly and shes BAD. But the different flavors of the world out where im at... we'll be in the grocery store and ill be holding hands with my girl taking her down random aisles grabbing random boxes to follow some ass and nice titties talking bout "bae you ever try cauliflower pizza"?

Im 100% sure she knows my game at this point and probably knows i can't help it haha.

Lmaooooooo
Nice!!!