Welp, pack it up boys (Nba 2k24)

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Sounds like you don’t actually have specific critiques.
Physics between players ball not tangible in some situations, the barrier on the sidelines inconsistent pass and catch animations. The contest on jumpers sometimes inconsistent a defender could just be near me without a hand up or a late contest affecting my shot meter

The cpu ai actually being able to play through their tendencies and be successful while mines can’t that often.

I’ve played since 2k10 I definitely have specific criticisms lol.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Physics between players ball not tangible in some situations, the barrier on the sidelines inconsistent pass and catch animations.
So I ask you why the gameplay isn’t good and you reply with barriers on the sidelines and ball physics as the things that you believe have degraded the foundation quality of the games UX?
The contest on jumpers sometimes inconsistent a defender could just be near me without a hand up or a late contest affecting my shot meter
From a defensive responsiveness perspective? Can’t say I’ve experienced much of this at all especially on jumpers …to some degree on rim protection but jumpers?
The cpu ai actually being able to play through their tendencies and be successful while mines can’t that often.
Not sure I understand this …the majority of tendencies are applicable to non user controlled situations (def contest/make extra pass/ shot distribution…etc) and they can be edited. Which tendencies have been unresponsive for you?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I wish 2k just made the park F2P to satisfy that crowd and have a separate game for non-park play. I know it wouldn't happen, but imagine if these sports games were made every 2-3 years instead of annually.
It should be ..a lot of that crowd is programmed totally different from people that play my league and match play etc etc anyways

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
I don't really think the price point is the issue. But go off Big Bank Hank.
What are your yearly expectations for improvements in the game? They can't revamp the entire game every 12 months.

For me, I want the new players and updated rosters. I don't even play most of the other modes.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
People that buy 2K and Madden deserve this shyt. Why would they improve upon anything if you keep buying the same game for full price?
I been voted with my wallet on those two series. Haven’t bought Madden since Ray Lewis on Vick was on the cover.

With 2k I buy one like every 7 years. I just can’t fukk with them and that VC racket they are running.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
So I ask you why the gameplay isn’t good and you reply with barriers on the sidelines and ball physics as the things that you believe have degraded the foundation quality of the games UX?

From a defensive responsiveness perspective? Can’t say I’ve experienced much of this at all especially on jumpers …to some degree on rim protection but jumpers?

Not sure I understand this …the majority of tendencies are applicable to non user controlled situations (def contest/make extra pass/ shot distribution…etc) and they can be edited. Which tendencies have been unresponsive for you?
Yes the lack of physics do affect gameplay especially on defense too many times i can be in front of a defender that’s not really using dribble moves and they can just slide off just because. And the ball still morphs through players but more times than not it’s tangible when the cpu needs it to be.

For tendencies im saying my AI teammates don’t play to their strengths enough i don’t play my career anymore so im talking in association with player lock. For instance if i know i have a good post player he won’t play to his strength enough sometimes he will back down a mismatch sometimes he will settle for a bad fadeaway when he’s not even good in that area.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sports game fans always say this but it's an annual basketball game. How much does basketball change? The real issue is they're selling this as an annual game when it doesn't need to be. With the advent of DLC there's another way but if people keep buying every year why wouldn't they sell it as such?