Welp, pack it up boys (Nba 2k24)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The stamina system didn't eliminate cheese like they proclaimed it would but I genuinely enjoyed the gameplay in '23. The skill gap was noticeable. I ran with two to three teams consistently, learning their individual releases (when full of energy and fatigued) and I dominated online against guys who spammed steal, chucked 3's, or tried to barrel into the lane w/ Giannis or Lebron.

Guys who knew how to actually play gave me good games, and I seldom felt cheated when I lost. Typically, that man was just better that day. I hope they keep the strict requirements for nailing jumpers, too.

"Git gud."

:manny:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
It's a basketball game that comes out every year. It's probably one of the toughest things to do from a developer standpoint and from what I've seen and played, it was a decent game last year.
How tough should it be to copy and paste a game with minor updates and tweaks you make every year

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
The stamina system didn't eliminate cheese like they proclaimed it would but I genuinely enjoyed the gameplay in '23. The skill gap was noticeable. I ran with two to three teams consistently, learning their individual releases (when full of energy and fatigued) and I dominated online against guys who spammed steal, chucked 3's, or tried to barrel into the lane w/ Giannis or Lebron.

Guys who knew how to actually play gave me good games, and I seldom felt cheated when I lost. Typically, that man was just better that day. I hope they keep the strict requirements for nailing jumpers, too.

"Git gud."

:manny:
No one has time to be learning 30 different jump shots that change at will

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
The gameplay was fine though it is the game modes and microtransactions that need to be fixed. If MyNBA finally works properly then this is a buy

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Last couple of years I’d just wait until it was free on PS+. If I have fun I’ll drop 20 on some vc to start a mycareer playthrough

Looks like I’ll do the same this year.