"Well he's black so he must not be able to read..." - White Coliseum Poster @South Paw

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Over in the coliseum there's a long thread about boycotting the NFL this upcoming season for the blackballing of Kaep. Lots in support of it..some took offense and decided to derail...One derailer in particular is a White poster by the SN @South Paw...He's an openly White poster and in this thread he asked this question about NBA players...It was deleted by a moderator because of how racially insensitive it is for a Caucasoid to even fix their fingers to type the shyt up.

Mark Cuban Believes The NBA Would Have Embraced Colin Kaepernick's Anthem Protest

"so why hasn't this happened in the NBA then?

is the league full of
c00ns?"

I quoted him and called him out on it....

Funny enough....He said this three years ago about Russell Wilson.

The Real ByrdGang In The Building - Seattle Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles Official Game Thread

We don't "play" like that over here Brad...

@South Paw Is there something you want us to know?
29943.jpg

@ridedolo @BmoreGorilla @blackestofpanthers @wickedsm @MoorMe @iBrowse @Dak_Brehscott @The M.I.C. @The College Dropout @ChidikeEffenPatrón @SmokyQuartz @hustlemania

He gotta go @Barnett114 or whomever can drop him off in Bolivia.

Report the post. Everyone in here needs to report this shyt.

@BmoreGorilla @hustlemania @ChidikeEffenPatrón @ridedolo and the others you tagged

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: shyt didn't start getting weird until about 2015 though...
Lol I joined in 2015 and yep there was alot of WILD shyt being said on here. You've been here since the begining, what caused the shift in fukkery? Or was it always like that and shyt just came to a head in that three years?

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I've been around since sohh. my whole point of that comment is the poster I quoted would of never said this about a white qb and accused him of not being able to read defenses.

and why did this get put in the locker room? I'm a known Seahawks and Russell Wilson stan

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Post is gone so I couldn't report it :coffee:

Every time I see some nonsense like that I report it. Next time any of you see that shyt, @ me. I'll report it every time.

I don't know how ya'll deal with these disrespectful cacs for so long. I haven't even been here too long and I'm sick of em.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
@King Musa the closer it gets to the Mayweather-McGregor fight the more you're going to see cacs, agents and c00ns coming out the woodwork to say some slick shyt in the Seum.
Just @ me so I can empty the clip.:myman:

Break-Action-.223-Rifle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.