"Well he's black so he must not be able to read..." - White Coliseum Poster @South Paw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
The foundation of this site built by 2012 posters slowly but surely reveal their anit-black agenda.

The best part, they have been grandfathered into the site so they have extra lives when it comes to bans.
:patrice: shyt didn't start getting weird until about 2015 though...

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Over in the coliseum there's a long thread about boycotting the NFL this upcoming season for the blackballing of Kaep. Lots in support of it..some took offense and decided to derail...One derailer in particular is a White poster by the SN @South Paw...He's an openly White poster and in this thread he asked this question about NBA players...It was deleted by a moderator because of how racially insensitive it is for a Caucasoid to even fix their fingers to type the shyt up.

Mark Cuban Believes The NBA Would Have Embraced Colin Kaepernick's Anthem Protest

"so why hasn't this happened in the NBA then?

is the league full of
c00ns?"

I quoted him and called him out on it....

Funny enough....He said this three years ago about Russell Wilson.

The Real ByrdGang In The Building - Seattle Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles Official Game Thread

We don't "play" like that over here Brad...

@South Paw Is there something you want us to know?
29943.jpg

@ridedolo @BmoreGorilla @blackestofpanthers @wickedsm @MoorMe @iBrowse @Dak_Brehscott @The M.I.C. @The College Dropout @ChidikeEffenPatrón @SmokyQuartz @hustlemania

Next time tag me. He won't be banned tho. @biscuitsnbangers proved that shytting on black people is okay on the coli but messicans and fakkits are off limits

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
y'all losing your damn minds. the post I quoted was accusing Russ of not being able to read defenses. that's my qb.

that is sarcasm at how black qbs get shytted on for not being able to do that (supposedly)

Russ is a top 5 qb. you really reaching

full

:dwillhuh: fukk that supposed to mean.

A lot of c00ns and cac agents in our class that signed up when the site opened and just laid low.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This nikka Musa is in the 'Seum but don't participate in any sports convos except when it's related to Kaep. :laff: And I l can't stand that trolling b*stard @misfit aka southpaw but he's tolerable to a degree.

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This nikkas in the 'Seum but don't participate in any sports convos except when it's related to Kaep. :laff: And I l can't stand that trolling b*stard @misfit aka southpaw but he's tolerable to a degree.

Because I didn't actually start posting over there until after the NFL and NBA season ended and the trash repetitive Bball theads took over... and because College Football season hasn't started yet. :mjlol:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
The foundation of this site built by 2012 posters slowly but surely reveal their anit-black agenda.

The best part, they have been grandfathered into the site so they have extra lives when it comes to bans.

Where is all of this 'Good ol boy class of 2012 shyt coming from again? :gucci:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Where is all of this 'Good ol boy class of 2012 shyt coming from again? :gucci:
It was confirmed by a mod that the longer you've been a member the harder it is for them to ban.

That's why we got spics like @Cocaine Biceps and now this dog fukking cave beast @South Paw running rampant saying anti Black shyt.

Good thing I'm a 2012 member, so i guess I can be racist too :troll:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
It was confirmed by a mod that the longer you've been a member the harder it is for them to ban.

That's why we got spics like @Cocaine Biceps and now this dog fukking cave beast @South Paw running rampant saying anti Black shyt.

Good thing I'm a 2012 member, so i guess I can be racist too :troll:
Keep my name out your cock sucking mouth fakkit

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Keep my name out your cock sucking mouth fakkit

:whoa:

Hey primo, you can be racist against Blacks on a messageboard built around Black culture but that kind of heteronormative anti gay trash language is pushing it :troll::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.