"Well he's black so he must not be able to read..." - White Coliseum Poster @South Paw

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Over in the coliseum there's a long thread about boycotting the NFL this upcoming season for the blackballing of Kaep. Lots in support of it..some took offense and decided to derail...One derailer in particular is a White poster by the SN @South Paw...He's an openly White poster and in this thread he asked this question about NBA players...It was deleted by a moderator because of how racially insensitive it is for a Caucasoid to even fix their fingers to type the shyt up.

Mark Cuban Believes The NBA Would Have Embraced Colin Kaepernick's Anthem Protest

"so why hasn't this happened in the NBA then?

is the league full of
c00ns?"

I quoted him and called him out on it....

You ain't even Black....You have no right to use this type of language...:what:

Funny enough....He said this three years ago about Russell Wilson.

Well he's black so he must not be able to read defenses

The Real ByrdGang In The Building - Seattle Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles Official Game Thread

We don't "play" like that over here Brad...

@South Paw Is there something you want us to know?
29943.jpg

@ridedolo @BmoreGorilla @blackestofpanthers @wickedsm @MoorMe @iBrowse @Dak_Brehscott @The M.I.C. @The College Dropout @ChidikeEffenPatrón @SmokyQuartz @hustlemania

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
y'all losing your damn minds. the post I quoted was accusing Russ of not being able to read defenses. that's my qb.

that is sarcasm at how black qbs get shytted on for not being able to do that (supposedly)

Russ is a top 5 qb. you really reaching

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
y'all losing your damn minds. the post I quoted was accusing Russ of not being able to read defenses. that's my qb.

that is sarcasm at how black qbs get shytted on for not being able to do that (supposedly)

Yeah but you still used the word c00n apparently. You know damn well you wouldn't say that around black people so why say it on here? I don't give a damn about the context, don't say it at all :ufdup:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

You can't spin move out of this one.

I read your response and the statement you quoted. There was no reason for you to even bring up race, absolutely no reason at all. I try to be fair but you gotta own that. NEGGED.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Yeah but you still used the word c00n apparently. You know damn well you wouldn't say that around black people so why say it on here? I don't give a damn about the context, don't say it at all :ufdup:
I was wrong for that. my point is that nfl fans are being called only cacs and c00ns while the actual protestor is in the NFL, or was.

the NBA is called this progressive league but no one is protesting there.

it was a bad choice of words

Status
Not open for further replies.