Well Damn...TIM DUNCAN ex wife is providing documentation during DIVORCE proving his gay..smh

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So much spite. What would htat have to do with anything, regarding the children? I assume she is going to get some type of alimony anyway...

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In my journeys, I've noticed that most dudes that are accused of being gay usually turn out to actually be gay. I'll still give him the benefit of the doubt even though I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be gay. There are tons of gay NBA/NFL players that pretend to be straight to avoid the publicity.

:russ:

I think you're gay bruh. :lolbron::stopitslime:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
:russ:

I think you're gay bruh. :lolbron::stopitslime:

Guile's_Sonic_Boom.gif
thrown

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
After all this stuff, even with the off chance Timmy was gay; in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter or change things?:ld:

He seems like a good dude, his kids love him, he stays out of the tabloids (you know... outside of this), the consummate teammate and professional, and when it's all said and done probably the best to do ever do it at the PF spot.

Outside of him dressing awkwardly and being a certified geek (the big as tat on his back is of the wizard he uses in Dungeons & Dragons), doesn't have any glaring personality issues.

If it was true he was gay, cats gonna be like ":scusthov:That nikka weak as fukk, breh" afterwards?

"I can be that nikka fan no more, breh... If I am, that make me gay by proxy, breh:scusthov:..."

Just wondering, ma Coli brehs...

Daps
She thought he was gone be a p*ssy whipped simp because of his demeanor on the court but to her surprise he was :camby:#hardonhoes.....and the kids love him more :mjlol:

you aint never lie breh.. bytch lost hard :mjlol: .. she lookin at the TV screen alone, seeing her kids not give a fukk about her like :sadbron::flabbynsick::why::sadcam:... meanwhile tim duncan winnin rings, fukkin beautiful womens and still tight with his OG and seeds... he winnin on all levels outchea, and let's not forget breh isn't even 40.. he young as hell in non-basketball years.. :blessed: timmy my ninja i'm glad it got to be him

f324156fb9034711ad4855f713df00bf.gif

InfiniteExcellentCub.gif

2b795f3d5d1e288b6861efcd19d9921a.gif

Last edited:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if he kept his business to himself for his entire career why does anyone care? he's not trying to be out so why make it hot?