Well Damn...TIM DUNCAN ex wife is providing documentation during DIVORCE proving his gay..smh

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
what picture are yall talking about? the one where bul is hugging tim duncan from the back?

looks like david robinson to me. i never heard of no dam mengha bateer. but then again, ive stayed away from spurs games for over a decade now unless they were playing against some of my favorite teams.......well until they drafted KAWHAI. i told yall he was the future.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
i'll say this much. duncan's son is on the verge of being gay or at least being tormented when school is back in session.

he big as chit, hugging & sittin on daddy duncan's lap in every interview while his sister is there chillin.

disclaimer: my bad just in case theres something mentally wrong with his son that i didnt pick up on. also, my bad if his son is much younger than he looks; i mean, his dad is dam near 7-feet tall.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe Corey, Duncan a wild mango.

Divorce pawgs brehs, and they air all your shyt out. :ufdup:

Even Micheal Strahan ex was about to air his shyt out, but nobody wants to believe he a wild mango, even though it is obvious, :sas1: when you look for the signs. :sas2:

believe anything a scorned woman says brehs......

better question: why are you look for signs of homosexuality in men? :skip:you looking for company? :usure:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a common fact that alot of black dudes that date interracially are gay...using white women as fronts...