Well Damn...TIM DUNCAN ex wife is providing documentation during DIVORCE proving his gay..smh

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Cite a source that cites an anonymous source from a rumor that came out two years ago during a divorce proceeding cause a woman wouldnt be hurt and spiteful and wouldnt make up claims to make her ex look bad.

I'm 31 years old now and if its one thing I learned nothing is off limits when a female is scorned hurt bytches are like the Joker they just want to see the world burn there are no rules

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I DON'T BELIEVE NON OF THIS shyt

u go through a divorce and the wife will say anything to cover up the fact she been fukking around

how many times u dudes heard about u from a ex -- so and so got a little dikk, so and so only last 2 minutes. it's funny how that shyt come out and we been fukking for 2 + years

PLUS THIS ARTICLE AND STORY IS OLD

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
If he is that still doesn't discredit his legacy to the game.
But I'd hate for it to be true cause the pink mafia would finally have their crusader for gays in sports.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I don't believe a word of it.

But thank god it's unlikely....I can't imagine how fukking annoying it would be if someone like Duncan came out of the closet.

burner

Rookie
Daps
EXCLUSIVE: TheColi has obtained the damning legal documents issued in the divorce proceedings.

P8zNSLr.jpg
you should be negged for knowingly making false statements