Well Damn So Diddy Disrespected Chaka Khan To Her Face

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Everybody talking now

Trina Mcgee who played Angela on Boy Meets World went to college with Puff and had a crazy story about how he basically held her and her friend hostage when she let him drive her car back to D.C. and was driving like he was a maniac talking about how famous he was going to be and almost got them all killed she deleted the tiktok mad fast tho or I would link it

I was about to quote you and say either you lying or confused cause ain't no way she went to college with Puff cause he has to be 15 yrs older.

Then I googled just to check her age and she way older than I thought. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm poppin a bottle when he's behind
the wall or after he knock his noodles
out the bowl.
:ehh:

UKVu0t8.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Diddy would be dead in gun lax state

Dude was too reckless, and even did shyt to ppl who were much lower on the economic totem pole

I mean, there's a reason why his bodyguards always get touched outside the 212 area code :hubie: . Dude all about big game and then crying to Jesus for mercy when the jig is up.

Diddy is the walking epitome of life ain't fair and he's finally receiving the karma that's long overdue. Jada and em said it better themselves:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was about to quote you and say either you lying or confused cause ain't no way she went to college with Puff cause he has to be 15 yrs older.

Then I googled just to check her age and she way older than I thought. :ehh:
Yea she was way older than the cast and also had a bad experience while she was on the show.