Welcome To The Trap House Sponsored By Gucci World:#2 Buckeyes vs Spartans @ 12 est on ESPN

Who wins

• Buckeyes

• Spartans

• Buckeyes next week

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I wouldn't say that you have to think it's MSU senior day they have a lot too play for and they have 28 kids from Ohio on that roster LJ Scott being on of them they not going to just fold over they playing us hard there offensive and defensive lines are killing ours

Everyone looking weak down stretch outside of Bama. Not even knocking OSU this just a season long thing I'm noticing. A&M being #4 2 weeks ago getting punked by Piss St set it off. Probably weakest year since 2007 nationally

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I wouldn't say that you have to think it's MSU senior day they have a lot too play for and they have 28 kids from Ohio on that roster LJ Scott being on of them they not going to just fold over they playing us hard there offensive and defensive lines are killing ours
They had this game circled during the summer. I knew this game was going to be a tight one.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Didn't get to make a liquor run, had to drink what I had at the crib. Need something for this second half.