Welcome To The Trap House Sponsored By Gucci World:#2 Buckeyes vs Spartans @ 12 est on ESPN

Who wins

• Buckeyes

• Spartans

• Buckeyes next week

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Once again JT Barrett fails to impress me...he's my buckeye, I'm fukkin wit him...I guess:yeshrug:
Soon

CsuwsLdW8AEGRyw.jpg

BXz_1iJM.jpg

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Breh....this can't come too soon:wow:.....1) these last weeks have shown me just how slow JT is, 2) they've shown me how inaccurate he is. His decision making skills are maybe 1/2 a second to slow at the college level and he'd be in imminent danger in the NFL. He makes me think back to Jameis Winston and reflect just how good homie was. Cardale was miles ahead of JT....and cardale was just barely NFL ready:comeon:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Breh....this can't come too soon:wow:.....1) these last weeks have shown me just how slow JT is, 2) they've shown me how inaccurate he is. His decision making skills are maybe 1/2 a second to slow at the college level and he'd be in imminent danger in the NFL. He makes me think back to Jameis Winston and reflect just how good homie was. Cardale was miles ahead of JT....and cardale was just barely NFL ready:comeon:
Cardale was :wow:

He didn't have JT's polish. However, I think Herman leaving just set him back. Still combination of arm strength and physicality made a difference. Especially when facing teams like Bama.

JT's gotta start making more big time throws. Michigan State the last two years are just not afraid of his arm. Crazy considering how well he did against them under Herman.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
If this is the #2 team CFB is in terrible shape this season top crop of teams is so ass this season

I wouldn't say that you have to think it's MSU senior day they have a lot too play for and they have 28 kids from Ohio on that roster LJ Scott being on of them they not going to just fold over they playing us hard there offensive and defensive lines are killing ours