Welcome to Prime Time, B*tch! The Official Top Ten Horror Movie List Voting Thread

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Sorry breh I missed that bit in the OP

The Tenant: Great Polanski film, really captures the cabin fever feeling of staying in an apartment dolo for too long and the way the your sense of self starts to melt

The Wickerman: Classy, manages a really creepy atmosphere with zero bloodshed

Don't Look Know: A slow burner, first time I watched this I was actually starting to nod off then the last 5 minutes of the film jumped me out of my shyt good n proper, one of the GOAT horror endings

Dead Of Night: Fantastic portmanteau film full of ideas, creepier than a 1945 film has any right to be, yall need to peep it ASAP

The Abominable Doctor Phibes: 1971 Vincent Price evil genius vehicle with the fukkery set to 11, but some of the deaths in this and the sequel are still pretty foul by today's standards

Brain Damage: Frank Henenlotter classic, scenes in that movie that have anyone I show it to :wtf::merchant::scust: without fail

Brain Damage is some crazy shyt :russ: I have to check out Dead of Night, I haven't seen that one. And the first time I saw Don't Look Now, I didn't appreciate it, but after a few watches, I love it now.:mjcry:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm thinking 11-20 will be more piff than the obvious ones we'll see in the top 10.

expansion.gif
aggressive expansion!

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
We may have to expand the list @kp404 :isthatall:

Nope. THis is gonna make it tougher and that's good. 1-10 only. You have to really sit down and possibly rewatch and ask yourself tough questions about how that movie makes you feel...what does it make you think about? What is true "horror" to you? its not an easy question and that's why this thread is gonna be great. We shouldn't make shyt easier because that's not how the world works. We will be united in struggle.

Hell, I'm still debating mine with Hellraiser knocking on the door of Suspiria. shyt is tough and I like it like that. So you got 1-10 and you get 5 honorable mentions. That's it.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Nope. THis is gonna make it tougher and that's good. 1-10 only. You have to really sit down and possibly rewatch and ask yourself tough questions about how that movie makes you feel...what does it make you think about? What is true "horror" to you? its not an easy question and that's why this thread is gonna be great. We shouldn't make shyt easier because that's not how the world works. We will be united in struggle.

Hell, I'm still debating mine with Hellraiser knocking on the door of Suspiria. shyt is tough and I like it like that. So you got 1-10 and you get 5 honorable mentions. That's it.
shining.gif

the-shining-jack-is-so-bored.gif

Still it would be nice to see 11-20 or top honorable mentions though.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Sorry breh I missed that bit in the OP

The Tenant: Great Polanski film, really captures the cabin fever feeling of staying in an apartment dolo for too long and the way the your sense of self starts to melt

The Wickerman: Classy, manages a really creepy atmosphere with zero bloodshed

Don't Look Know: A slow burner, first time I watched this I was actually starting to nod off then the last 5 minutes of the film jumped me out of my shyt good n proper, one of the GOAT horror endings

Dead Of Night: Fantastic portmanteau film full of ideas, creepier than a 1945 film has any right to be, yall need to peep it ASAP

The Abominable Doctor Phibes: 1971 Vincent Price evil genius vehicle with the fukkery set to 11, but some of the deaths in this and the sequel are still pretty foul by today's standards

Brain Damage: Frank Henenlotter classic, scenes in that movie that have anyone I show it to :wtf::merchant::scust: without fail
that's a grand list and amongst my collection..definitely Hon. Mentions and can be in my top ten..

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Brain Damage is some crazy shyt :russ: I have to check out Dead of Night, I haven't seen that one. And the first time I saw Don't Look Now, I didn't appreciate it, but after a few watches, I love it now.:mjcry:

You know the scene in Brain Damage I mean breh :lolbron: Almost enough to put a person off head (almost :whoa:)

With Don't Look Now they basically lulled you into thinking you were watching a romantic mystery then rick rolld the audience with one of the nastiest endings in the history of cinema :damn:
that's a grand list and amongst my collection..definitely Hon. Mentions and can be in my top ten..

:obama: You a Dr. Phibes fan as well? I never see those films getting the love they should :to:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
You know the scene in Brain Damage I mean breh :lolbron: Almost enough to put a person off head (almost :whoa:)

With Don't Look Now they basically lulled you into thinking you were watching a romantic mystery then rick rolld the audience with one of the nastiest endings in the history of cinema :damn:

:obama: You a Dr. Phibes fan as well? I never see those films getting the love they should :to:

I love both phibes..theatre of blood is like a loose relation to the phibes films.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

Vote for 10....but the list can be 20 at the end