Welcome to NY city subway! Why don’t you order a fruit cup!!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The message is more important than the messenger. I don’t GAF SA out migrants I want all their asses out of here. My focus is only what’s best for my FBA/Freedmen/ADOs/Black American family.

I was in NYC when they arrested the young boy tshirt sellers, bbq dudes on the street, nutcrackers, squeegee boys, etc all the street money, Giuliani was hell on black Americans. Fines and if you couldn’t pay the fine they would lock your ass up. Eric Garner was killed for selling cigs. That’s why I stay on message. You more focused on what account posted the video than the big picture you stupid mfer. They let these migrants do anything!! They got shoplifting and burglary rings, open Prostitution and nobody kicking their doors in.

Eat more dikks if you more concerned about me repairing something from a right wing twitter account.
:francis:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
The message is more important than the messenger. My focus is only what’s best for my FBA/Freedmen/ADOs/Black American family.
boosting the visibility of white supremacist social media accounts isn't whats best for black americans.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA