Welcome to NY city subway! Why don’t you order a fruit cup!!

bnew

Veteran
Daps
vendors like her make it harder for other unlicensed street vendors who act responsibly to sell their products and avoid more scrutiny by public officials.
she could be exposing people to hepatitis A or other pathogens.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Have y'all noticed that out of ALL the immigrants from developing/undeveloped countries, the black ones always have a base level of acceptable hygiene and sanitation standards?

I've never seen a straight off the boat African or Haitian be nasty with the food their serving.
We hold ourselves to higher standards :yeshrug:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
They're right outside Penn Station/MSG and now that its warmer, they're going to be on the roads near Newark Penn Staton

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Amerikan Melanin there have been numerous callouts on you doing agent shyt...

my question is why is a right wing meme/propaganda account even on your radar?

You're doing nothing but helping them with impressions and moving up in the algorithm.

this shyt isnt a coincidence at this point.
Glad other folks are starting to see this pattern w/ that poster.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
How many anti-black tweets did you have to go through to find that gem?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Amerikan Melanin there have been numerous callouts on you doing agent shyt...

my question is why is a right wing meme/propaganda account even on your radar?

You're doing nothing but helping them with impressions and moving up in the algorithm.

this shyt isnt a coincidence at this point.
The message is more important than the messenger. I don’t GAF SA out migrants I want all their asses out of here. My focus is only what’s best for my FBA/Freedmen/ADOs/Black American family.

I was in NYC when they arrested the young boy tshirt sellers, bbq dudes on the street, nutcrackers, squeegee boys, etc all the street money, Giuliani was hell on black Americans. Fines and if you couldn’t pay the fine they would lock your ass up. Eric Garner was killed for selling cigs. That’s why I stay on message. You more focused on what account posted the video than the big picture you stupid mfer. They let these migrants do anything!! They got shoplifting and burglary rings, open Prostitution and nobody kicking their doors in.

Eat more dikks if you more concerned about me repairing something from a right wing twitter account.