Khadarel Hodge been in the league since 2018

Never heard of Breh but his speed :damn:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Great game last night gentlemen. I'm a Bijan fan and my wife is from Atlanta so I watch ya'll here and there. I may be wrong but the run scheme is trash. A lot of stretch runs that go nowhere and the rb rotation made no sense last night. I wouldn't take Bijan off the field with the game on the line. He's a better pass catcher, runner and blocker than Algiers.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great game last night gentlemen. I'm a Bijan fan and my wife is from Atlanta so I watch ya'll here and there. I may be wrong but the run scheme is trash. A lot of stretch runs that go nowhere and the rb rotation made no sense last night. I wouldn't take Bijan off the field with the game on the line. He's a better pass catcher, runner and blocker than Algiers.

Being that Im a half ass Falcons fan now because half of our coaching staff is there ill chime in....

Allgeier, comes in because hes actually better at pass pro than Bijan. Bijan was iffy last year but hes improved ALOT this year so it might be closer to even now, but Allgeier can block his ass off. The other reason is they Trust Allgeier, he NEVER fumbles and he doesnt get alot of negative runs. He's safe.

He's clearly not as talented as Bijan (maybe no RB truly is...), but there is absolutely no risk when he's in the game so it makes sense to balance the two out. Especially when your QB is going berserk along with the other team's QB, a turnover or huge negative play can kill a drive and cost the game.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Falcons actually got me wanting to rewatch the highlights from the game. :wow:

It’s a new day.

And why can’t they just keep these unis as our mains.I mean what are we doing?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GZDg3jfXwAAYCyE