hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GYuNopxXwAARE5E

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What's the deal with him. Is it a scheme thing or is it him? I've seen people say he can't get open. I be meaning to watch him every game but I get caught up in the actual game and don't pay any attention to him.
His separation grade this week was atrocious.

But overall, I would say it has to be our obsession with lining him out wide. We don't really throw him jump balls vs short corners so why target a height advantage.

What he should be doing is more gronk and kittle work. Line up on the line and use his speed advantage vs linebackers. He should be a problem on shallow crosses and deep over routes. Sneak out the backside on play action.

Just my armchair observations

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
His separation grade this week was atrocious.

But overall, I would say it has to be our obsession with lining him out wide. We don't really throw him jump balls vs short corners so why target a height advantage.

What he should be doing is more gronk and kittle work. Line up on the line and use his speed advantage vs linebackers. He should be a problem on shallow crosses and deep over routes. Sneak out the backside on play action.

Just my armchair observations
He doesn't have any burst. He's faster than Kittle and Gronk, but not nearly as explosive. He's not getting separation on any route less than 10 yards. So it's either a contested short catch or a long-developing deep route, both of which are low percentage plays. He's obviously underachieving, but his present ceiling is only like 6 targets/4 receptions a game

Ima blame it on his knee injury, but breh is just not it at this point :francis:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I got this from the falcons reddit page ( if someone knows how to embed reddit videos plz show me show)

Here's a brief clip of Pitts running a slant route from 2021 compared to 2024. That knee injury really took a lot of explosion away from Pitts.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Can you update this to include our entire 2024 draft class please? They’ve collectively played 9 snaps through 4 games. Thanks!

I’m gonna say it with my chest. Our GM is good at free agent pickups and later round gems, but he drafts the first round like a Madden player.