Welcome to Kirkwood - Official 2024 Atlanta Falcons Thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So ya'll shut down Penix after 1 preseason game?? WTF is up with that. Coach Ra looking mad suspect. :usure:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
TBH i'd rather see how Kirk doing. Breh coming off injury hasnt taken a real snap in a while.

He played in the joint practice with Miami last week and that’s all you’re gonna get. You’re not gonna see Kirk this preseason

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So ya'll shut down Penix after 1 preseason game?? WTF is up with that. Coach Ra looking mad suspect. :usure:

Better safe than sorry :manny: imagine Kirk gets injured again and Penix gets injured in preseason like McCarthy. We'd be back where we were last year in the QB room

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Better safe than sorry :manny: imagine Kirk gets injured again and Penix gets injured in preseason like McCarthy. We'd be back where we were last year in the QB room
The best teams in the league don't use this philosophy, so why adopt losing strategies?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

I used to think that not playing starters in preseason was a Arthur Smith thing, but its obviously a Rich McKay/Arthur Blank policy. Its stupid and it makes us looks worse when the good teams in the league play their damn starters.

The fact that we are now not playing backups is ridiculous. We are exclusively testing out UDFA's and practice squad players.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I used to think that not playing starters in preseason was a Arthur Smith thing, but its obviously a Rich McKay/Arthur Blank policy. Its stupid and it makes us looks worse when the good teams in the league play their damn starters.

The fact that we are now not playing backups is ridiculous. We are exclusively testing out UDFA's and practice squad players.
Facts, whole offense gonna be off the first 3 to 4 weeks of the season. This isn't a proven core of players who don't need the live reps. They have a lot to learn and fast. Dumb ass strategy.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

Real talk DQ used to do the same as well so I have to agree about it being a FO and owner policy