Weirdest **** just happened to me.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

Aight fukk it, i aint gotta front for no one :laugh:

I was sleeping one time, i cant remember whether i was dreaming or not, but i remember faintly hearing the sirins outside. After that i remember waking up mad suddenly, fixing my face all aggressive and just shouting "AAAAhhhAAAHhhhaaHAhA" loud as hell for like two seconds. I felt like i was a wild animal trying to scare something away :laugh:, when i stoped shouting I came back to my senses and i thought to my self "the fukk was that? :what:".

The thing is i had absolutely no control over what i did, it was like i was sleepwalking :laugh:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I used to have these "dreams" where electronic devices would come to life and attempt to kill or torment me. I specifically remember the old telephone trying to strangle/electrocute me. I was about three years old at this time. But I don't remember these as dreams, I remember them as events.

:merchant:

collectible-12955.jpg

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Every time I wake up I violently spring up.
I jump up with my fist clenched in
a fighting stance looking around quickly, and as I slowly come to my senses
I realize how stupid and paranoid I look.

I've been this way the past 3 years, only exceptions are when
I've been heavily intoxicated the night before.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I'm napping on the couch and someone is banging on my door.

My two dogs started barking, like they usually do.

I stand up, walk to the door, open it....then, with the straightest face EVER I randomly yell/roar :bryan: as loud as I can about 5 times, then I shut the door. :ld:

It's my girlfriend on the other side of the screen door, so the entire time she's looking at me like. :usure:

She waits like 10 seconds after I shut the door and then knocks again.

I finally wake up for real, and let her in.

She's like WTF was that Jay? :what:

I'm like....jokingly, bathsalts :heh::umad:

Shes like. Ah, I get it. :pachaha:

But in reality, I have NO clue what the fukk just happened. I could clearly see her at the door. But I could not stop the retarded ass yelling. shyt kind of scared me, breh. I'm so confused. :to:

Me neighbors where outside too. I could hear them after I shut the door. Their expressions sounded like "ok...well alright" :skip:

shyt is confusing. :sadcam:

You did nothing wrong, man. Sometimes you just gotta act like an idiot and get it out of your system.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I used to have these "dreams" where electronic devices would come to life and attempt to kill or torment me. I specifically remember the old telephone trying to strangle/electrocute me
:wtf:
I had the exact same fukking thing happen to me, only I wasn't sleelping, I was on acid.:lolbron:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Could the full moon.
The elders back in the day said that strange things happen when is full out & shining in the sky.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Could have been a temporal seizure but for it to be adult onset would be very rare. Have you ever had I controllable actions before?
I heard a story of a guy with temporal seizures who would sing and he caught a seizure during his grandma s funeral :to:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
You guys sound like you're possessed. Perhaps it's time to pray and return to the Lord :usure:

:ohlawd::lawd: