Weirdest **** just happened to me.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
So, I'm napping on the couch and someone is banging on my door.

My two dogs started barking, like they usually do.

I stand up, walk to the door, open it....then, with the straightest face EVER I randomly yell/roar :bryan: as loud as I can about 5 times, then I shut the door. :ld:

It's my girlfriend on the other side of the screen door, so the entire time she's looking at me like. :usure:

She waits like 10 seconds after I shut the door and then knocks again.

I finally wake up for real, and let her in.

She's like WTF was that Jay? :what:

I'm like....jokingly, bathsalts :heh::umad:

Shes like. Ah, I get it. :pachaha:

But in reality, I have NO clue what the fukk just happened. I could clearly see her at the door. But I could not stop the retarded ass yelling. shyt kind of scared me, breh. I'm so confused. :to:

Me neighbors where outside too. I could hear them after I shut the door. Their expressions sounded like "ok...well alright" :skip:

shyt is confusing. :sadcam:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:laff: awww shyt

You say you a bmore nikka, you been hanging out with bubbles :leon:

lol, nah breh.

I googled this shyt a little bit.

I figured, maybe it was a form of night terrors or something.

I can't really find the answer. There are a couple people who've been through the same thing as me.
Hello... a 22yr old male here... i woke up this morning screaming uncontrollably at the top of my voice for 6-8 seconds. During this episode i was quite aware of my surroundings though i could not stop shouting even though i wanted to until it was eventually controlled by me.
As far as i can remember there was no dream or nightmare involved, but there was some metal object that had fallen to the floor at the same time giving out a bang. This has happened once before as well about 2 months back and possibly once last year, both apparently caused by my brother's similar episode (!!) who was on a bed beside mine.

Why on earth does this happen?? Its an extremely traumatic experience, especially to those around me... Please help...

Read more: Sleep Disorders Forum - Waking up shouting uncontrollably!? http://ehealthforum.com/health/waking-up-shouting-uncontrollably-t209574.html#b#ixzz1za676oDM

shyt is trippin me out.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
None. I swear on everything.

I never make stupid threads. This shyt really has me :what:.

I don't know what the fukk it was. :no:

were u dreaming about lions or tigers b4 hand?

i done had a dream where i dreamt a nikka was coming in my bedroom with an ak and i got the fukk up and tried to attack him b4 he pulled the trigger i woke up and no one is there i was like :wow: it seemed so real

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
were u dreaming about lions or tigers b4 hand?

i done had a dream where i dreamt a nikka was coming in my bedroom with an ak and i got the fukk up and tried to attack him b4 he pulled the trigger i woke up and no one is there i was like :wow: it seemed so real

Crazy part about it, I can't even remember my dream. That shyt is crazy.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
its the devil

lol, ya'll nikkas.

Nah, I looked it up more. Some people say it's sleep terrors. I guess the sound of her banging on the door startled me out of my sleep.

I dunno.

It's funny, that I come to you nikkas first after it happens. I couldn't think of anyone else to really tell without feelin weird.

You nikkas ain't no help tho. lol

dikks :pachaha:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
full_retard.jpg