Weird Sex Acts you're into?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Don't feel ashamed girl I'm with you. We sisters
Lol, i don't usually but i was surprised it was such a big deal for some. But they all had fathers and well i didnt:yeshrug:
can't lie...this is my girl..:wow: she's amaze.

She was thinking shyt was a game :rudy: till I told her "Sit the fukk down" and pulled them cuffs out and she was like :merchant: Went in on the face till her eye make-up was runnin down her face. And the she looked up at me and said...

"More please, sir"

tumblr_m1i4w0Y9BQ1rnkymoo1_500.gif
Lol it aint for every body:noah:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Ok I'm a submissive through and through. I like the daddy shyt.

I just tried spitting on mans dikk. It wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

I might schedule getting urinated on though.

Here is one of my text messages after a good session

2KEYjQh.jpg

I'm in the blue he in the grey.

With him I do everything. Slapping, choking... No Anal though. I'm against it and he has a massive dikk.

The second bit is us talking about pissing but I deleted it.

I haven't been tied up yet. He has recently been deep throating me to tears and exhaustion .

I looooooovvvvveeee dirty talk. Telling him I belong to him and no other. Him telling me my p*ssy is his.

I wished he hit me harder though.

He has a weird stroke where he will thrusted quite forcefully almost like a punch, as opposed to continuous thrusting. Not really into that.

I love doggy style. I love to hear my ass clap so symphonically.

I love to suck dikk after sex. I like to taste myself. I like biting tongues. Kissing feet.

I CAN NOT SUCK dikk UNLESS I am on my knees.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Yessss girl. Spankings that leave bruises, name calling (hoe, slut, bytch), sit in the corner or closet, bad girl homework assignments, naked housework, cleaning up all fluid messes with mouth

Get tied up and left in a bathtub to catch that work :shaq: freak life boo. Most these fukkboys too scared to even try with me:russ:

Girl this nikka left marks of his brietling watch on my ass. He left it at my house once. I tried to find out how much it was worth. No success

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps

I just tried spitting on mans dikk. It wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

2KEYjQh.jpg

With him I do everything. Slapping, choking... No Anal though. I'm against it and he has a massive dikk.

I haven't been tied up yet. He has recently been deep throating me to tears and exhaustion .

I looooooovvvvveeee dirty talk. Telling him I belong to him and no other. Him telling me my p*ssy is his.

He has a weird stroke where he will thrusted quite forcefully almost like a punch, as opposed to continuous thrusting. Not really into that.

I love to suck dikk after sex. I like to taste myself. I like biting tongues. Kissing feet.

:whew::whew::whew:

Yes mam. Gahtdamn. fukks with you on a whole new level.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:noah: I have an unnatural fascination with anal sex. It can feel better than regular sex sometimes.

I like my ass smacked hard till its stinging.
I like my face smushed down on the surface when he hitting it from the back.
I like the feeling of losing control, of trusting someone enough to let all your inhibitions go and let your sexuality lead the show.
Like it was said earlier its about that connection. I could never see myself doing these things with the guys in my past. I never trusted enough.
And doing all that stuff when im high:ohlawd: oh man, i be feeling like im in another plain of earth.

:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

images

My girl has expressed to me she wants to do more butt stuff.
Trying to figure out ways to incorporate that into the rotation without making it tragically unsexy...:skip: She's a total submissive too...but sometimes a nikka wish she was more aggressive sometimes. Like I feel like a creeper sometimes. :skip:

Only SOMETIMES:ufdup:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.

2KEYjQh.jpg

:whew: Indeed girl, indeed.