Weird Sex Acts you're into?

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I'm a submissive through and through. I like the daddy shyt.

I just tried spitting on mans dikk. It wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be.

I might schedule getting urinated on though.

Here is one of my text messages after a good session

2KEYjQh.jpg

I'm in the blue he in the grey.

With him I do everything. Slapping, choking... No Anal though. I'm against it and he has a massive dikk.

The second bit is us talking about pissing but I deleted it.

I haven't been tied up yet. He has recently been deep throating me to tears and exhaustion .

I looooooovvvvveeee dirty talk. Telling him I belong to him and no other. Him telling me my p*ssy is his.

I wished he hit me harder though.

He has a weird stroke where he will thrusted quite forcefully almost like a punch, as opposed to continuous thrusting. Not really into that.

I love doggy style. I love to hear my ass clap so symphonically.

I love to suck dikk after sex. I like to taste myself. I like biting tongues. Kissing feet.

I CAN NOT SUCK dikk UNLESS I am on my knees.
Is it ol boy from the gym?
tell him to follow thru on his strokes almost like grinding especially in missionary (no homo)

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. Difinitely not!!!
:deadmanny: thats a strong reaction. Did he even try to get a kiss?
Ol boy looked like detective Doakes from Dexter.
Bet he counts the strokes out loud like reps :lolbron:
You should take one for the coli and find out.....metaphorically speaking

And literally I suppose :yeshrug:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:deadmanny: thats a strong reaction. Did he even try to get a kiss?
Ol boy looked like detective Doakes from Dexter.
Bet he counts the strokes out loud like reps :lolbron:
You should take one for the coli and find out.....metaphorically speaking

And literally I suppose :yeshrug:

No thanks. Something didn't seem right about him. It was his eyes too. Like he had secrets.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No thanks. Something didn't seem right about him. It was his eyes too. Like he had secrets.
Word. Always gotta trust the eyes, wouldn't even feel right sending you into that situation.

How do I approach a chick about wanting to use her tonsils as speed bags tho?:lupe:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Word. Always gotta trust the eyes, wouldn't even feel right sending you into that situation.

How do I approach a chick about wanting to use her tonsils as speed bags tho?:lupe:

Is that a serious question? This is a woman's forum btw so I think you should tread lightly.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because as a man when you're among women you still need to observe some etiquette. Eventhough we are talking about sex you don't speak to us women like you would one if your homies.
Now do you see how this type of thing can be confusing for men? The setting doesn't really matter, because sex will trump all when thinking about "What you really like" Unless your partner really knows you.

So you want men to have not just respect but the utmost respect and be be a gentleman, at the same time you want all that you posted above. Usually you aren't going to find that combination in a man. Maybe a little bit of both or alot of one and hardly none of the other.

Just food for thought. :manny:

That's your man though so hopefully thats not yalls case

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Now do you see how this type of thing can be confusing for men? The setting doesn't really matter, because sex will trump all when thinking about "What you really like" Unless your partner really knows you.

So you want men to have not just respect but the utmost respect and be be a gentleman, at the same time you want all that you posted above. Usually you aren't going to find that combination in a man. Maybe a little bit of both or alot of one and hardly none of the other.

Just food for thought. :manny:

That's your man though so hopefully thats not yalls case

Don't get all sanctimonious. When you are a guest in someone's house regardless of what they doing you have to mind your manners. His phrasing made him sound like a troll. And I'm not sure when you conclude that because a woman enjoys particular sex acts she isn't deserving of respect. FOH Taliban

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't get all sanctimonious. When you are a guest in someone's house regardless of what they doing you have to mind your manners. His phrasing made him sound like a troll. And I'm not sure when you conclude that because a woman enjoys particular sex acts she isn't deserving of respect. FOH Taliban
:beli:

Aint no one getting "holier than thou", I have zero room to judge, we all human. I'm just saying, I hope you can see where confusion can occur. It'd be nice if all those type of feelings stayed in the bedroom, or didn't affect how people view you, but dont be surprised if it spills over or attract's certain type of men.

You have nothing to be ashamed of, I like some of the same shyt.:manny: