Weight gain

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Anyone keen on the gallon of milk a day thing? I used to always hear about it as far as gains. Not so much anymore.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Ehh..youve received a lot of great advice in here. Don't worry about gaining "weight" be more concerned about upping your strength. If you're 135 it's going to be tough for you to bench or squat a certain amount but stick to appropriate workout routines and regimens including proper diet and you'll get there. As you get stronger you'll begin to weight more and the added weight will be composed of muscle not fat.

Good looking out, i got stronger. I can bench my weight easily with proper form and same with squatting, i managed a 1 rep max for 225lbs the other day, but damn am i skinny af:francis:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop jerking off

Coli brehs, I'm always seeing threads on weight loss tips and journeys. But what about the skinny brehs on here that are trying to gain weight? Good weight like muscle any tips?

I've been going to the gym and my weight is staying consistent 135lbs:francis: help a brothet out.

135 pounds? :wtf: How tall are you?

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Coli brehs, I'm always seeing threads on weight loss tips and journeys. But what about the skinny brehs on here that are trying to gain weight? Good weight like muscle any tips?

I've been going to the gym and my weight is staying consistent 135lbs help a brothet out.
I recommend high quality milk such as Kalona Super Natural Milk Kalona SuperNatural | Cream Top, Grass-fed, Organic Milk Products
mixed with pasture raised whey protein concentrate from Natural Grocers www.NaturalGrocers.com .

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

semtex

:)
Daps
i went from 112 to 130 by calorie counting

i ended up with high cholesterol tho. make sure you eat stuff low on Sat Fat
you must have eaten lots of processed shyt. Saturated fat is fine and helps testosterone levels.