Weed is Legal in Both States So Let's Blaze Fat Nuggets: POR vs. DEN Round 2 Official Thread

How does the series play out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Damn, Houston gotta win now to get revenge from that Lillard 3..... Portland in 1 even with a bum Nurk....They actually got talent unlike Spurs...

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I got nuggets winning this one, portland bigs are historically cursed. One out for the playoffs the other is having problems too.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@CHICAGO merge the other thread into this? I posted mine earlier, have a better thread title, and most importantly, I'm a petty individual.

:mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Looking at the matchups, I don’t think Malone is gonna fukk around with Murray guarding dame at all. Put Harris and Craig on dame and cj. Put Murray on aminu or harkless and dare Portland to take the ball out of dames hands to make you pay for it.

Not sure what Portland can do against Jokic besides doubling him. Hopefully the other guys can knock down shots.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
https://www.si.com

@storyteller looks like Skal might get some burn if Kanter is out.

I'm sure @Derek Lee will be happy to see kanter suffering. :francis:

I'll be surprised if Kanter actually sits out, dude hyped up his injuries so often that I started to think he's faking 'em (at one point he was showing up to and leaving games on crutches, but starting). I think yall are better off without him though, Jokic is about the worst match-up you could ask for on this side of the playoff brackets. I'm honestly hype to see how the coaches plan their defensive schemes for each other, I'm expecting a competitive series. 6 or 7 games feels like a safe bet for me.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Regular Season Matchup: 3-1 Thuggets

200px-Denver_Nuggets.svg.png

@Flex Grossman @T.he I.nformant 2 @Smoking With Cigarettes @¯\_(ツ)_/¯ @Slaimon Khan Shah @Zebruh @HHR
@clouddd @nightwing2016
vs

por.png

@Skooby @thelonious21 @raidersreceiver @cimalee

Game is set for Monday at 7:30 PST on TNT. I'm going miss the first part of the game due to traffic :snoop:

I got the Blazers in 6, maybe 7......

Despite the nuggets winning the season series, I think the blazers can definitely challenge this inexperienced nuggets squad, since it took 7 games to knock out the spurs.

@Barnett114 @Houston911 pin this thread, for Monday.

Denver should take care of them in 5 or 6.

Young teams usually struggle against lesser/well coached teams. Not a good matchup for Portland