Weed is Legal in Both States So Let's Blaze Fat Nuggets: POR vs. DEN Round 2 Official Thread

How does the series play out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Lillard isn't really ball dominant though. His usage rate is normal for a high level scoring PG.

The real issue is, he doesn't play with any signficant talent. It's not like he plays with another top tier NBA player. CJ Mccollum is a good player, bit he's closer to Jamal Murray status than elite SG status.

Switch Lillard with Kyle Lowry and the Raptors are going to the Finals and got a realistic chance at winning.

You need two superstars to win in the NBA.

I agree, except i think Kyrie and Lillard are a wash in Boston based on the surrounding cast, I think they'd have the same results.

my bad breh, i read this as kyrie for some reason... in the case of Lowry, i agree 100% Lowry disappears come playoff time.

He's not a better PG than WB. Stop it. He won the series in amazing fashion. But stop.

I completely disagree man Westbrook is too inefficient to get you to the next level. I think lillard would beat Portland with George, Westbrook doesn't even make the playoffs with Portland imo

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I completely disagree man Westbrook is too inefficient to get you to the next level. I think lillard would beat Portland with George, Westbrook doesn't even make the playoffs with Portland imo

WB was a 5th seed just a couple years ago with no other all-stars and one of the bottom 3rd shooting teams as a supporting cast. And still didn't get swept :francis:WB would avg 12+ assists with the shooters on that PDX team.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I agree, except i think Kyrie and Lillard are a wash in Boston based on the surrounding cast, I think they'd have the same results.

my bad breh, i read this as kyrie for some reason... in the case of Lowry, i agree 100% Lowry disappears come playoff time.

I agree too but I’ve always been lower on Wall and Westbrook

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
WB was a 5th seed just a couple years ago with no other all-stars and one of the bottom 3rd shooting teams as a supporting cast. And still didn't get swept :francis:WB would avg 12+ assists with the shooters on that PDX team.
Nikka stop it Westbrook ain’t shyt

Lillard has way more poise and gravity on the court. He’s easily better.