Weed is Legal in Both States So Let's Blaze Fat Nuggets: POR vs. DEN Round 2 Official Thread

How does the series play out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Dame seems to be getting neutralized other than late in the games this series thus fails.

Credit to Denver for playing great team defense and having the other Portland players beat them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just sounds like youre either hardcore Warriors stan or you've never played a damn 2 on 2 game before. When one guy can't dribble and make a move for himself, its basically 2 on 1. If your plan is to live off Klay postups while Dame and CJ are bombing from 3 and driving past you for layups, you've already lost.

Yeah....Klay's post up game is being overstated like a muthafukka.I'll live with Klay trying to create in the post every time.

He's not lethal in that regard.Merely average.Dame & CJ are triple threats.Range, mid, and driving ability. 2 ISO demons on the

same squad.I'm on record as saying Dame/CJ =The backcourt I hate playing against the most.Been saying it the last 2 yrs

Daps
blazers have had the most exciting series in both rounds

denver got hella shooters lined up, portland would really need guys like seth and hood to consistently step up while their backcourt maintains their standard level

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Let’s go Denver!

I wish there was betting on some of these games. Skipped it to watch GoT