Wearing old clothes to the gym

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i have a small rotation of clothes

all discount from the sports stores, a nice pair of nikes, adidas or puma track pants, and some form fitting 3/4 length t shirts.

Man i miss the gym :smh:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Personally IDK how people do it. It's not expensive to get some decent looking gym shyt unless you want it to be.

I keep my gym look pretty simple, White Nike Shorts, Black Nike Long Sleeve, Js/Nikes on the feet.

Once in a blue moon I'll rock a tank just to see the progression

Daps
I figure as I'm going to workout and sweat, there isn't really a need to buy new gym attire. What's the point of dressing to impress for a gym session!?

I just wear an old T-shirt with a few small holes on it, a pair of old jogging bottoms (damn near falling apart) and a cheap pair of sneakers/trainers and I'm good to go.

I completely agree...there’s a certain mindset that goes with old clothes...Workman like. Women are typically the ones that prefer to feel sexy in order to get the best results

Ratmaster

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Ratset
I completely agree...there’s a certain mindset that goes with old clothes...Workman like. Women are typically the ones that prefer to feel sexy in order to get the best results

I used to be of the mindset of who cares, it’s the gym. Just upgraded to discount decent looking workout clothes. Didn’t spend a ton, but no longer look like my t shirts came off a day of working construction.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

This is prolly true. I'm from the "look good, play good" camp. :yeshrug:

I might also be bytch-made...:russ:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I wore old shyt when I went gym.

Im not into buying gym clothes specifically, but I guess when you start making gains you look very good in gym clothes especially.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I wouldn’t wear clothes with holes in them at home by myself: Take some pride in your appearance breh.
So you rocking your best tees, joggers to mop the kitchen or do housework?:comeon:

I got a whole drawer dedicated to strictly shyt clothes(Torn, stained, faded) to throw on when I’m doing automotive work or shyt around the crib.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So you rocking your best tees, joggers to mop the kitchen or do housework?:comeon:

I got a whole drawer dedicated to strictly shyt clothes(Torn, stained, faded) to throw on when I’m doing automotive work or shyt around the crib.
Big difference between wearing shyt clothes to work on autos, paint, do yard work etc where you’ll be getting them dirty and possibly tearing holes in them and wearing some in tact loungewear to do housework or clean, hole and stain free clothing at the gym.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I feel like anything at the gym would have to be wild beat up to even be noticeable. Beat up t-shirts seems pretty normal.