*wearing a new outfit to school to impress a girl.......but she's absent that day*

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
for some reason i read this post and knew it was jadilliac before i looked at the screename:dwillhuh: :ohhh:

I've had a hard life, breh. :sad:

Yea i only got one chance a week to see her,i got another haircut next week and she was absent that week too,got 3 haircuts 3 seperate weeks :to:
But it was worth it cuz i got the digits :smugdraper:

:laugh: That shyt is so true.

You be thinking like, "damn, maybe it's just not meant for me" :to:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
A refined and deserving gentlemen exhibits his class and worthiness everyday through his dapper and debonair attire and impeccable presentation, not just one day of the week good sir.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
damn. :snoop:

Used to happen to me in college too. Worst was when it was a class I only had once a week.

I get a haircut a day or two before, I talked myself up of how I'mma say something to her and get her number...sun is shining outside, day is going good so far. Then class comes and she aint there that day. Now I gotta wait a 'nother week. Now I wont have a fresh haircut. :to:

This thread is too real :beli:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i useta
tumblr_m12em4cckA1qmugt5o1_500.gif
@ nikkas that did this shyt..

they go right back to bein dusty 2 weeks later...

then try n make them self seen when they do see the broad..makin extra trips to lunch line n shyt:snoop::snoop::snoop:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Man that shyt happened to me so many times trying to get this indian females number.

Tell me why when I decide to go to school looking like a bum a female friend of mines introduces me to her when were coming out of class. I was at a loss of words and was stumbling over my words.