*wearing a new outfit to school to impress a girl.......but she's absent that day*

Henryflo1

All Star
Daps
*gets to school like :jawalrus: and sits down at desk*

*sees girl isn't in her seat yet...10 mins pass*

*thinks nervously "maybe she's late today"....1 hour passes*

*realizes she's not coming today :to:*

I know this all too well. :Russ:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
*new at high-school*
*In my all black outfit, fresh and everything*
*everyone is smiling at me*
*think :wtb:*
*Our hot teacher says: "Today we are going to do something different"
*Makes me stay in front of the class :huhldup:*
*Teaches starts touching me*
*Class is excited*
*Get turned on :takedat:*
*Teacher asks one student for help*
*puts his big black thing in me*
*:wtf:*
*Class is waiting for my load*
*Suddenly hear the Aladdin intro theme song*
*realise I'm a VHS player*

dvds arn't big and black....

but this shyt still got me :russ:!!!!!!!! :laff:

+rep

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:laff: @ the thread title alone

:laff: x 100 trillion

I know exactly how this shyt feels. it still be happening to brehs in university. dont even have to be a new outfit but just a particularly good day in general...everyday at that one time you see a chick...but on this day when you on point, in a good mood and feeling the motion to holla she isnt there :skip:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:to: i feel you breh,even worse when you get your hair cut day b4,you got that trey songs mustache goin,you feelin yourself,you even wear your one cologne you don't use every day (D&G the one) and she absent :sadbron:

damn. :snoop:

Used to happen to me in college too. Worst was when it was a class I only had once a week.

I get a haircut a day or two before, I talked myself up of how I'mma say something to her and get her number...sun is shining outside, day is going good so far. Then class comes and she aint there that day. Now I gotta wait a 'nother week. Now I wont have a fresh haircut. :to:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Used to happen to me in college too. Worst was when it was a class I only had once a week.

I get a haircut a day or two before, I talked myself up of how I'mma say something to her and get her number...sun is shining outside, day is going good so far. Then class comes and she aint there that day. Now I gotta wait a 'nother week. Now I wont have a fresh haircut. :to:

Yea i only got one chance a week to see her,i got another haircut next week and she was absent that week too,got 3 haircuts 3 seperate weeks :to:
But it was worth it cuz i got the digits :smugdraper:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH

for some reason i read this post and knew it was jadilliac before i looked at the screename:dwillhuh: :ohhh: